Chapter 32: FUN DAY

Jimin's POV:
"""""""""""""""

We were waiting for Y/N and kookie to come.

It's been about half an hour before we finally saw them come towards us. Kookie had his hands over Y/N's eyes and was holding both his and Y/N's cameras. He slowly guided her to us, as he gestured to us that we stay quiet and we did. Well we tried tae blew it off.

"Y/N~!!!!!" he screamed.

"TAAAAAAEEEEEEEE." kookie didn't remove his hands but tae went and gave her a hug and she hugged him back. He moved away and I ran and hugged her that she was about to fall if it wasn't for kookie.

"lemmi guess. Ummm... HOBI?"

"no." I revealed my voice.

"JIMINIIIIEEEE." she hugged me tight after making my ear explode.

We backed away and then kookie opened her eyes.

"THE BEACH?!!!" She smiled widely and went and gave the others hugs. Then she ran straight to the water playing like a child. She was so lively. She had to keep her arms out of the water because of the cuts but she didn't. She got herself wet from head to toe. She didn't even care that she had nothing to wear after this.

We all joined and played with her. We were like kids in adult bodies. We were having lots of fun then Y/N went with tae and kookie to build a sand castle. They had a prize for the best sandcastle. They all were horrible but they had fun.

Kookie gave Y/N a towel from the trunk and she dried herself a bit with it while the sun did rest of the job. It was still winter and it was freezing but because we jumped around we were warm.

We went to the trunk and got some clothes that we brought with us incase this happens. Y/N didn't have clothes so she couldn't. She was sitting on the sand and observing the sea while we changed our clothes taking turns because 3 had to cover 1 with 3 towels so no one sees anything.

After we all finished I went to Y/N and gave her my jacket.

"thanks." she smiled at me.

"your welcome." I sat beside her and she leaned her head on my shoulder. "are you okay?"

"yes I'm great."

"good." I held her closer to me.

"ARE YOU LOVEBIRDS COMING OR NOT?" Jin called us. Y/N stood up and ran towards the car smiling.

"I'M HERE. DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT MEEE." she laughed.

We went to the cars. The hyungs sat in a car and Y/N chose to sit with us cause she said the hyungs are a bit boring in the car. They were a bit offended and she laughed.

"where are we going now?" she asked excited.

"we are going..." tae looked at Y/N giving her his box smile. "SHOPPING."

"huh really?!!!" she seemed excited. "OK let's go to my place."

"why?" kookie asked while driving.

"I need to change and get my wallet."

"nope we are going to pay."

"no. Plus I said I needed to change."

"you'll wear one of things you will buy."

"kookie I need to get my wallet and change."

"ugh. tae call Irene." kookie told tae.

"how do you have my sister's phone number?"

"well she wouldn't let me go anywhere without it."