"N-no w-we dont show a-affection"

I stirred slightly and i heard someone shift and i felt the side where my head was, sink down.

"J-Juliet are you awake?" I heard someone say.

I tried to say "what happened?" But instead it came out as "wa habend?" In a croaky sound.

I opened my eyes and saw everyone at the side of my bed.

"Dont talk you screamed loudly and your voice needs rest" L said

I groaned and sat up.

The movement caused my head to pound and i cringed.

"W-what happened?" I asked my voice again sounding really croaky

"Here drink water" BEN said handing me a glass . I grabbed it and coughed a little when it burned my throat

"Thanks" i mumbled

"Slenderman was fucking with your mind and you eventually passed out" Alex said

I cringed at the curse and nodded

"I remember now" i choked out tears brimming my eyes.

BEN put his arm arm around L and she tensed up a bit and blushed.

"I think we should leave her alone for a bit she needs rest" BEN yawned tugging L a little.

E.J. glared at BEN's arm and turned to leave

"Later Julie" he mumbled before leaving.

"Ill t-talk to you l-later Julie" L stuttered as BEN was dragging her out of the room . Sally gave me a card and kissed my cheek then ran out without saying anything.

I giggled and put the card on the night stand next to the bed.

L.J. snapped his fingers and left skittles on top of the card and he walked out of the room also.

Masky and hoodie came up to bed and bowed slightly.

"Slenderman sent his condolences and apologies" he looked at hoodie and hoodie cringed slightly.

"H-h-he also s-s-sent this" he stuttered out.

He handed me a necklace with a small button on it and i stared at him in confusion.

"Come we'll show you." Masky said walking over to me.

He lifted me off the bed and i let out a squeal and held on to him tightly.

Alex let out a growl and walked over to Masky while taking me from him.

"I can carry her" Alex snarled

"I can walk" i snapped

Alex looked down at me shocked and i bite my lip and blushed.

"I-im s-sorry i didnt mean to snap at you" I cringed and hid my face in his chest

"Its okay just dont do it again" Alex stated firmly

"Okay" i said my voice much smaller than before.

Hoodie and masky led us to the dead end where the window overlooking the garden was.

"Once you get here press the button" Masky said while gesturing to me to press it.

I pressed the button and the wall rumbled a little then completely turned so that it made a doorway.

When it turned you could see a flight of stairs and i immediately got off of Alex and ran up the stairs.

"Julie wait!" I head Alex call.

I continued anyway and when i got up there there was another door. I made my way to it cautiously and pushed open the door.

When i looked inside i think i died.

Inside was a beautiful library bookshelf's from ceiling to floor full of books and there were ladders with wheels that went from ceiling to floor to be moved around as well. Then there were also spiral staircases that were close to the bookshelf's where i could easily reach out and grab a book from the tallest parts of the shelf's and in the middle hanging from the ceiling were more shelf's but these were empty. 
There was a note hanging from the railing of the stair case that led to the ceiling library.

I walked over to it and took the note.

     These shelf's are made specifically for all the books you favor. Read them and place your favorites here. ~Slenderman

I grinned and let out a squeal just as Alex reached the door.

"Juliet dont run away from me li-" His eyes widened as he looked around in awe. "Whoa.."

Masky and hoodie came not to long after and bowed down slightly.

"He thought you would like it" Masky said

"I do! Please tell him i said thank you" i ran over to them and hugged them.

They both tensed up and didnt hug me back.

I frowned and looked at them.

"Dont you guys give hugs?" I questioned pulling away

"N-no w-we dont show a-affection" Masky stuttered out.

I giggled and kissed his cheek... well mask...

He stiffened again and Alex pulled me away from them roughly.

He actually hurt my arm when he gripped me.

"Ow Alex what the hell?!" I glared at him

"Oh shut up will you?! I dont know why you choose to even go near them let alone kiss them. They murder people Juliet. And i dont think you quite understand that. They could hurt you. I dont want you going near them like that."

I cringed and felt tears prick my eyes.

"No baby i didnt mean it like that. I just dont want to lose you. Please forgive me. Im sorry. Julie please. Im sorry." He let go of me and instead kissed me hard almost urgently and i pushed him away.

"Say sorry to them. They may be murderers but if they wanted us dead they would have killed us by now. They have showed us nothing but kindness. So would it kill you to just return it to them?" I snapped.

His face hardened and he looked angry.

"You choose to side with them? Instead of me? The one who's been here for you?" He hissed

"I love you but just please. Try to be nice. For me." I pleaded.

He sighed and turned to look at them.

I also turned and they both kept shifting their weight and looked really uncomfortable.

I smiled at them and nudged Alex a bit.

"Shes right. Im sorry. You guys have been nice and im just being a jackass. Sorry guys. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings." He looked down at his shoes like a child would when caught doing something wrong.

I entwined our hands together and kissed his cheek.

"I-its okay b-but S-Slenderman w-wishes to s-see you" Hoodie let out.

Alex's grip on my hand tightened and he became stiff.

Uh oh.

A/N

sooo its been a while sorry about that im just going through writers block. Im pretty sure things will go back to normal with the updates but honestly i need to feel the love guys. I feel like there is no point in writing this story if no one is voting or leaving comments.

I would appreciate the criticism a lot. After all thats how i would become a better writer.

so please dont forget to vote or comment or both. I would appreciate it a lot.

Adios \(^~^)