"What you humans like to call a murder spree"

I knocked on Slenderman's door and waited for an answer.

There was no reply so I knocked again.

It took so much pep talks by Alex to actually be able to stand out here and knock.

I was so nervous and I was trying to keep my thoughts clear so that he wouldn't know that he scared me this much.

I knocked again and still nothing.

Just as I was about to turn and walk away he called out for me to enter.

"Come in Juliet" He said

I cringed and made my way inside and tried to avoid eye contact. 

"H-hi" I greeted keeping my eyes on the floor and standing tense.

"Please sit down child." He said gesturing to the chair.

I carefully made my way to the chair and sat down.

"You asked for me?" I questioned this time mustering the courage to look up at him.

"Yes. I see you got the gift I made for you" he said signalling to the necklace I had on.

"Oh. Um yeah. Masky and Hoodie gave it to me and showed me it." I replied.

"Right. So child I wish to apologize for my outrage before. It got out of hand and I should not have taken it out on you and your companion. It was unfair of me and I see I made a bad impression to the new lady that has joined us. I do not want her to think im completely evil." He sighed and stood up.

I had to look up at him and it was straining my neck to do so. I squinted and decided to just look at his shins. 

"I don't think you're evil. People just have bad days and snap sometimes you can't judge someone so quickly after seeing them react badly one time" I said softly

He nodded at this and walked around the room a little like if something was troubling him.

"Did you like the library?" He asked me changing the topic.

I responded with "Yes I loved it" and smiled brightly at him.

He nodded again and stopped pacing the room and slowly turned to me. 

He made his way back to the chair and sat down while sighing loudly before deciding something.

"Tonight we are going to... How should I state this..." He questioned

"Hm?" I mumbled wondering what he wanted to say.

He didn't have a face but I could tell something was bothering him.

"We are all going on a... What you humans like to call a murder spree" he said cautiously.

"A what?" 

***