"I was watching you" "You were watching me?"

My eyes widened when i realized it was my name they screamed.

I quickly made my way into the secluded area looking around the darkness to find the source of the scream.

There in a corner of the alley way was a figure on the floor and another towering the figure.

I crept closer and realized i knew both figures.

One was Rachel and the other one was the infamous killer.... Jeff

He raised the knife and was ready to plunge the knife into her body but i screamed.

"Jeff! Dont hurt her!" I yelped

He glanced at me and hesitated.

"She embarrassed you." He stated  

"How-?"

"I was watching you"

"You were watching me?" I asked walking over to him

By now i was next to him and i lowered his knife slowly while he was simply staring at me.

"Y-yes"

"Why?"

"Because i was" he growled at me.

I slowly made my way in front of Rachel making sure i was between them at all times. She was sitting on the floor sobbing uncontrollably and whimpering.

"Jeff. Can you please leave?" I asked gently

He looked down at Rachel growled loudly and then turned and quickly dashed away.

I crouched down next to her and inspected her to make sure she wasnt injured.

"W-why d-did you save m-me?" She asked through tears.

"Because you dont deserve to die just for something that stupid...." i trailed off

"I am so sorry, im sorry, oh god im sorry" She sobbed

"Its okay. You dont have to apologize. Lets get you home. Come on" i said helping her up.

After dropping her off home i went straight to my house and found Alex sitting on my couch shoving his face with my cookie dough ice cream.

"Hey!" I protested

He growled at me and kept eating it.

"Dont growl at me! Thats my ice cream!" I exclaimed

He shot me a glare and kept eating it.

"You little-!" I jumped at him and took the spoon he was about to put in his mouth and shoved it in my mouth.

"Julie! What the hell?!" He hissed

I looked at him, took the spoon out of my mouth, and bit his cheek, then proceeded to take another spoonful of MY ice cream

"That is for eating my ice cream without my permission" i sent him a scowl and looked down at the ice cream. "But you can have it"

With that i got up from on top of him and walked into my kitchen looking around for a snack.

To my misfortune i found nothing and just decided to take a bottled water and go back to sit next to Alex.

"You took my spoon with you" he pointed out.

"Oh.... Here" i took it out of my mouth and gave it back to him.

He looked at it for a second and then shrugged while going back to eating.

"I brought you something" he said grabbing something next to him.

"Oooooo what is it?" I said excitedly