You're the darkness to my life

Crap. Crap. Crap.

What am i going to do?

There is an injured murderer on my couch for craps sake!

How did this happen you ask?

Well i was sleeping and well when i sleep i cant hear anything what so ever i am a very deep sleeper.There could be a party with people blasting music and i can still sleep through it.

So you can imagine my surprise when i hear a high pitched yell that awakens me from my deep slumber.

I get up slowly and try to rub the sleep from my eyes, While silently cursing the person for waking me up.

I tried to stifle a yawn as i got off my bed and tried to walk over to my light switch.

Key word 'tried' i kept tripping over my feet and then i tripped on my bookbag

"Argh!" I kicked my bookbag and ended up hurting my toe with my math text book i forgot was in there.

Okay the person who woke me up i would like to push down the stairs.

I finally made it to my light switch and peered out my window.

Who the fudge woke me up?!

I walked to my window and glanced at the neighbor's house trying to make sense of what i was seeing.

There in a corner of the room across from me was kelly (my neighbor) fighting with some one with a white hoodie, black dress pants and jet black hair.

She made eye contact with me

"Juliet!" She screamed my name

This caught the attacker off guard and he turned slightly but then Kelly grabbed his knife that i failed to notice before and jabbed it into his shoulder blade.

He winced in pain and pulled the knife out of his shoulder blade and advanced on her as she tried to run. She screamed again as she fell to the floor and he was straddling her in a flash.

He was laughing maniacally as he plunged the knife into to her repeatedly. I watched as she took her last breath while she reached out to me.

My eyes widened as he got up and ever so slowly turned

When he faced me i almost cried.

His face. Oh gosh his face was amazing. I am very weird considering I thought his face was amazing.

His eyes were never blinking and surrounded in black like if he ........ like if he burned out his eyelids. He had a smile carved into his face and gosh i loved the way it looked on him it kind of matched with his pale almost paper white face. He had slight side bangs and it looked really nice on him. See i thought he looked

perfect.

The only flaw was well he was drenched in blood.

There was blood on his face, on his hoodie, on his hair and hands.

I gasped as i realized there was someone behind him with a knife poised to stab him.

I was so distracted by his appearance that i hadnt noticed Mark her 21 year old brother behind him.

From my gasp it looked like he was breaking out of some sort of state and turned around and moved out of the way.

But he was to slow.

Mark had brought down the knife leaving a deep gash on the killers side. The killer stumbled a little but then lunged at Mark.

Mark screamed and fell back with the killer on top of him. The killer brought down his knife and sliced Mark's neck. Now mark lay there choking on his own blood.

"GO TO SLEEP!" The killer yelled stabbing him a couple more times.

He got up a turned around to look at me again.

His carved in smile widened as he grinned at me.

To say i was frightened was an understatement. I was terrified. I mean yeah i like his face but i still watched him murder my neighbors

I turned and scavenged for my cell phone. I was home alone and had no fricken house phone so that was not an option.

I kept looking for it everywhere. Gosh darn it where is the damn thing?!

I looked up from searching for a while now and realized the killer wasnt there anymore.

Oh man! Where did he go?!

I started to panic.

I ran to my window looking for any trace of him still in their house. But boy was i wrong.

I heard a crash down stairs. Like glass shattering.

I was startled and silently tip toed to my door.

I opened it and peered into the darkness.

I slowly made my way downstairs.

Yeah i know stupid idea i should have stayed upstairs in safety where my PHONE was.

Damn it! I forgot that was there

Grrrr

I went into the living room and saw that everything was okay. But when i got to the kitchen i knew he was in here.

The window was smashed and there was glass sprawled all over the floor. Then there was slight amount of blood drops on the floor.

I quickly turned around and backed against the counter, peering through the darkness trying to find him.

I waiting for a little while breathing hard and looking around like crazy.

Then i saw him. He was standing in the corner of the door way to the kitchen and he was grinning widely while twirling his knife in his hands.

I openly stare at him not really caring that he was staring right back.

He slowly comes closer to me and i thank who ever is up there that there was a table between us.

He makes his way around the table cautiously while eyeing me. I stayed until he was on the same side on my table and dashed to the living room.

I heard him growl and then heard his foot steps not long after.

"Get away from me!" I screeched

I was just about to pass the couch but was tackled onto the couch.

I let out a small yelp as i was pinned with my wrist above my head and a knife poised at my neck.

"Why are you running?" He hissed

"Pl-please let me g-go" I stuttered out.

His face looked drain and looked as if he was about to-

And i was right he slumped onto me and passed out crushing me with his weight.

I slowly got out from under him and sat down on the floor contemplating on what to do.

He tried to kill me!

Why am i thinking about what to do?! I should just call the cops!

Yet something was telling me not to.