"My eyes are set on another prize"

~Alex's Point of View~

"What do you want?"Jeff hissed at her.

She moved towards Jeff and Julie and BEN instantly moved in front of them.

She let out a laugh and stopped. Instead she moved around them to walk around aimlessly and continued to laugh a low menacingly chuckle.

"What do you mean 'What do you want?'. You know exactly want I want" She stopped in front of BEN and lightly pushed him out of the way "My dispute is not with you BEN. Actually I always kinda liked you."

She kissed his cheek and let out a bark or laughter. 

"As if. You hate all of us." BEN glared at her and moved to pull L and Julie away from Jeff and the girl. 

I glared at BEN and took a step towards him just as Jeff let out a growl.

"Oh would you look at that. We've got our self a love triangle!" she exclaimed clapping enthusiastcally.

I cringed and cleared my throat while shifting.

She glanced at me and it looked as if she did a double take.

"Well arent you a looker." She walked over to me and casually ran her hand over my chest and proceeded to walk around me. "So cute. So tall. Mmmmm, Suck kissable lips." 

Julie visibly tensed and tried to take a step towards me but BEN stopped her.

"Ooooo feisty" She snickered at Julie and lifted her mask to show her mouth only.

Her face came closer to mine and she pecked my lips.

I stayed there dumbfounded and speechless.

"Get away from him" Julie sneered at her. She wrenched her arm out of BEN's grip and stomped over to me pulling me closer to her.

"Who might you be?" The girl pulled her mask back down and pulled out a knife.

In an instant I pulled Julie behind me and glared at the girl.

"His girlfriend. Juliet." She said loudly peeking out from behind me.

"Oh how cute. His girlfriend." She giggled and twirled her knife against her finger.

"Leave, Jane. You arent welcome here." Eyeless Jack said. 

"Says who?" She challenged

Jeff walked in front of her and shoved her roughly. She fell back and looked up at him with a look of pure hatred. He grinned at her and lifted his foot to kick her. I took a step forward and was about to stop him when she kicked his leg and he lost his balance falling next to her. She quickly straddled him and brought her knife to his neck

"Tsk tsk tsk. You know better than that Jeffy." She looked up at us then glanced at Eyeless Jack. "I'm not leaving here empty handed EJ. I came here with a purpose"

"You are not leaving here with anything, Jane" Slenderman spoke up for the first time.

"Oh Slendy. Course I am. I came here for her." She gestured towards Julie.

Jeff flipped her over and pinned her to the ground. He grabbed her wrist and slammed it against the ground. She let out a yelp and let go of the knife as it skidded across the floor.

"You arent going to touch her." He snapped at her.

"Well not anymore silly." She snickered looking up at me "My eyes are set on another prize" 

Julie let out a bark of laughter and wiped a fake tear from her eyes.

"Really? Was that serious? Or a joke?" She giggled again and I looked down at her wondering what the hell has gotten into her.