"Awwwww. Did Lil ol' me hurt the scawy killer's feewings?"

~L's Point of View~

"Can you slow the fuck down Joker" I snickered at Jeff.

"For the last fucking time I'm not the Joker!" Jeff growled out and turned  around aiming his knife at me.

"Stop being so snappy. Slow down will you. I cant walk that fast and watch where you aim that thing." I pushed his knife out of my face and continued walking pushing past him. 

"Aren't you even remotely scared of me?" He frowned which was impossible with his carved in smile. 

I pushed a branch out of my and squinted suspiciously at a bush that moved. I made my way over to it and saw a-What the hell is that?-thing similar to rodent but most definitely was not  anything ive ever seen. I moved away from it scrunching my face in disgust and kept walking.

"Course not. There's no reason to be." I replied glancing back at him.

"Why the fuck not? Don't you read the stories? I'm a killer. I'm dangerous. I'm terrifying." He said his voice a little hesitant.

"Awwwww. Did Lil ol' me hurt the scawy killer's feewings?" I mocked pinching his cheeks. He huffed and slapped my hand away. "Yes you are all of those. But you wouldnt hurt me."

His brows furrowed and he looked at me confused. "So then why not?" 

"You wouldnt want to make Julie hate you would you?" I frowned as my stomach growled. I really should have eaten something this morning. I was to preoccupied with my hunger that I didnt realize Jeff had stopped walking altogether. I sighed and turned to him.

"What do you mean?" He gritted his teeth and stared at me.

Hes so dramatic I swear.

I gave him an "Are you serious?" Look and laughed. 

"Really? Im not as naive as her kiddo. Its so obvious. You like her. That's why. Hurting me would make her fear you. Dont be so idiotic Joker." I let out. He glared at me and his balled his fists.

"I dont like her. She's annoying and so sensitive." he snapped at me.

"Oh please. You totally have a major crush on her." My eyes darted to the shadowy figure that flashed by my peripheral vision. 

"Are you kidding me? That girl is so annoying not mention clingy. Have you seen how she acts with that fucker Al-" He kept blabbing but I stopped listening to him. All my attention was focused on the darkness surrounding us. There was something out there. I know it. That shadow I saw a few seconds ago was definitely something. 

"Jeff shut up" I frowned peering into the darkness looking for something, anything  really that was moving.

"No. She really-" I heard a branch snap to my left and that shut him up real fast. He tensed and sucked in a breath scared of what was out there.

We stood very still and very quiet hoping that it was just an animal. Or well, thats what I was hoping for. Im not so sure about him. He could be hoping for anything.

When I saw a little bunny like thing-except much more monstrous crawl out- I breathed a sigh of relief.

"False alarm. We are-" I didnt get to finish the sentence before a person came flying out of the trees behind Jeff and tackled him to the ground.

"Get the girl. Jane would be pleased to know we got her a present." The person hissed. Their voice deep and very authoritative  

"HEY! LET HIM GO YOU CREEPY THING!" I bellowed. 

I ran over to the thing and pushed with all my might to get them off Jeff. We both went crashing to the ground and I winced in pain. Never doing that again. 

"L! Watch out!" Jeff warned but he said it way to late. Someone grabbed me by my hair and banged my head hard against the floor. I could have sworn I saw stars. Jeff got up and hurled his knife in our direction but missed by a lot. It pierced the dirt a few feet away from us.

"My hero" I shouted sarcastically while clawing at the persons face.

"Now Is not the time to be sarcastic L" He let out while fighting off the person attacking him. I kicked the person in their family jewels and threw a good right hook to their face. They groaned while I got up and grabbed Jeff's knife from the dirt. I whistled at Jeff to get his attention and tossed him his knife.

"Thanks I needed this." He jabbed the knife into the attackers shoulder while I turned to my assaulter and went to kick him. They stuck out their hand and caught my foot and pulled hard making me lose my footing. I yelped in surprise and hit my head again. I groaned in pain and felt the person tying up my hands and legs and then lifted me up and slung me over their back. 

My head was pounding and I could no longer see clearly. My glasses had fallen while they lifted me. I think there were more silhouettes coming out of the trees and attacking Jeff. I screamed at Jeff to watch out but they were on him in seconds. My assaulter was taking me and I was powerless. 

"The least you can do is not be an asshole and get me my glasses." I snarled at them squirming in their arms. "Its not like im going anywhere."

The person let out a growl and snatched up my glasses from the ground and continued walking. 

A sharp scream flowed to my ear and I looked back to Jeff to see that one of them had stabbed him in his thigh.

"Hey leave him alone you Jack asses!" I barked out

"Shut it you." The person said bumping me with their shoulder.

"Make me" I snapped at him. they put me down and slapped me across the face. Tears brimmed my eyes and then they blind folded me and gagged me. Not only that but i received a blow to the head. There was so much a girl could take. 

I closed my eyes and succumbed to the darkness enveloping me.