"You'll what? You'll curse at me with non curse words?"

"I'm where?!" I screeched

Jeff winced slightly and looked at me again

"Slender mansion..." he replied trailing off

"Why the heck am i in Slender mansion?" Wait.... "oh my god! Where is Alex?! Is he okay?! Jeff i swear if anything happens to him i will-"

"You'll what? You'll curse at me with non curse words?" He mocked me

I gasped and glared at him.

I do not curse people with non curse words...

Do i?

Whatever

He grinned and i... i.. sorta tackled him...

Yes i know not a good idea considering he is a killer and had a knife in his hand..

We landed on the floor and rolled around for a little. I ended up straddling him again and i punched his arm.

Wow.. when did i grow some testicles?..

He growled at me and flipped us over and pinned me to the ground.

"Don't ever hit me again" he hissed and put the knife to my throat.

I let a little yelp and made a squeaky "ow" sound

He ignored this and glared down at me.

"Your precious little boyfriend is here with us. He is in sally's room" he barked out

I blushed about 60 different shades of red and looked away.

"He isn't my boyfriend. He is my best friend"

I'm not sure if i saw Jeff's smile stretch or not but then he whistled.

"Wow... you friend zoned him real bad"

I didn't reply and instead shoved him off me and rolled away

"Alright show me where this Sally girls room is" I said getting up

He glared at me before leaving the room without another word.

I stayed there for a split second realizing he wanted me to follow him so i quickly left the room and searched for him. I spotted him just turning the corner of the hallway on my right.

"Hey wait up!" I called dashing after him. After turning the corner i collided with someone and ended up falling on the ground on my butt.

"Why am i so clumsy?" I grumbled getting up and rubbing my butt "I'm sorry are you-"

I stopped apologizing when i realized who or should i say what was standing in front of me.

I screamed.

It was one of the high pitched screams too.

Well more like screamed and backed away and ended up tripping on my feet.

Which once again ended with me on the floor and doing an idiotic version of the crab walk.

See now i have had traumatic experiences in my life.

PLENTY

But the things i never could get quite over were clowns.

So this my dear muggles is why i was whimpering and crying and rocking back and forth against the opposite wall from the creature standing before me.

I'm pretty sure he was human.. or he was a creepy pasta....

But they are the same thing right?

The only difference is the creepy pasta are supposed to be myths..

Why am i rambling in my thoughts at a time like this?!

I don't care.

I know exactly who this was and i really never in my life wanted to meet him.

I don't hate him exactly...

Just fear him.

The person standing before me was Jack... 

Laughing Jack.

A/N

Fudge yeah bros!

I said by the end of the week or next weel and i did it at the end of the week!

*Pats myself on back*

Anyways... i thought i should add a few more creepy pastas because i cant just have one creepy pasta *shrugs* its like a rule..

Sooo i finally got my piercing *stands in super man position* yeah thats right.

I got a lip piercing. (Just one i dont want two) It was my birthday present.. sorta i mean my mom and i made a deal so it shouldnt realy count as a birthday present *shrugs* its whatever. I have had it for about a week and a half.

Anywho... so im not sure what im going to do with Alex yet. I mean i have a plan on his love life and crap but im not sure if i should.... nah forget it i cant discuss this with you guys

*Waves you guys off*

Whatever this is long enough i gotta go anyways i have school later today and im sleepy.

Bye! \(^~^)

ps: dont ever have bite wars with your boyfriends cousin.... he is usually going to bite hard.. i have a bruise on my shoulder to prove it ._.