"Oh my cheese balls! Where the bubbles am i?"

I woke up smothered against something i couldnt quite identify.

It was soft.. skin... thats what it was...i closed my eyes again slowly...

Wait a minute...

My eyes shot wide open and i looked up to see who exactly i was being smothered in.

OH MY GOD!

I was pressed up against Jeff the killers chest! I really need to stop saying his full name like that. Well actually not his real name but you know what I mean. 

I let out a small squeal and tried to pull away.

Key word again .... TRIED.

As soon as i started fidgeting his arms tightened around me and pulled me closer. I let a squeal and he mumbled incoherent things and flipped over. In the process of him flipping over he took me with him and i ended up on top of him my face buried in his neck.

I screamed this time. Like let out a high pitched girly scream.

Jeff sat straight up and looked around with a knife in his hand.

He sleeps.. with a knife?....

Right I keep forgetting he's a murderer. It keeps slipping my mind. 

Lets talk about the fact that since he shot straight up and I was on top of him.. Im straddling him with my face not 3 inches from his face.

How the heck do i get my self in these kind of situations?!

He stared at me for a very long time and i was in sort of a daze while he did this.

All i know is that he looks amazing with bed head. Okay I really need to not check out people who kill other people for a living. 

I think he noticed me staring because what he did next will never be forgivable.

Jeff the Killer pushed me off him and made me fall on my butt on the floor.

Yup he had the audacity to not only smuggle me while i sleep but push me off him when he wakes up?

I growled

Can you believe that?

I GROWLED.

I got up and realized i wasnt in my room.

I started to freak out.

"Oh my cheese balls! Where the bubbles am i?" I screeched looking around the room in a panic .

"Cheese balls? Bubbles? Why dont you curse?" Jeff asked like it was the most casual answer

This was not okay.

"Because i dont want to! No where am i?" I said in a panicky voice staring at him.

He actually looked nervous.. wow..

He glanced at me then looked away.

He cleared his throat and this time made eye contact with me.

"You're in Slender mansion"

A/N

*dodges all kinds of weapins you guy throw at me* im so sorry guys...

Really i am i didnt expect it to take me this long to write a chapter... and this chapter isnt even that long *cries* im sorry guys

But anyways.. the reason i took so long to update was because i was getting adjusted to my new high school. I transfered from my other school and crap and gosh this school is so much harder ._.

Damn it brain! Why did you have to make it into the honors program!

*Sigh* anyways enough with my blaber i promise i will have the next chapter by the end of this week or next week i pinky promise *hold out pinky*