"You better not try to get in pants while we're here."

~Alex's Point of View~

"Hey! Let go... -pid mother.... -at are you doing?! AH!" Was what I heard before the door that kept me locked in here slammed open and someone came in throwing L onto the floor next to me. 

She let out an "omph" sound and rubbed her butt before ripping the blind fold she had on, off.

"Thats right! You better walk away! You cant handle all of this!" She yelled after them. They ignored her and closed the door behind them. I didnt look at her until after I heard the click of the door locking. 

I looked at her and cringed at the nasty bruise she had on her forehead. She must have recieved one hell of a blow.

She looked at me and frowned.

"That bad huh?" she asked lightly skimming her fingers over the bruise. She flinched a little and stood up. 

She sucked in a breath and chose to sit down again.

"Whats wrong?" I asked making my way over t her.

"It just got to me." She said her voice small. 

"What did?" I asked confused. 

"Everything. Meeting the pastas. Being kidnapped. Im scared. Im really scared. I could have died. Like three times." She sniffled and started to breathe slowly.

"Im really bad with feeling L. I dont know how to make you feel better." I sighed and patted her head lightly.

She swiped at my hand and scowled. "Dont pet me. I dont need comfort. Ill cry when im alone."

"Sorry." I mumbled and ran my hand back and forth on my head. "How did they get you?"

She wiped her eyes and stood up looking around the room. "We were in the woods looking for you."

My stomach dropped and I instantly percked up. "Who?"

Please anyone but her. I cant have her hurt. I need to know shes safe. 

"Jeff. Jeff and I were out looking for you." She finally said while walking over to the door. "Have you tried breaking out?" 

I sighed in relief knowing it wasnt her and nodded. "Plenty of times. The door wont budge."

"Fucking fantastic." She muttered kicking the door in anger.

I stood and paced around the room. Being here alone was one thing. Now someone else is with me.

We need to get out.

"Where?! Where is she?" I heard Jane screech.

The door was thrown open and Jane marched in. She was looking everywhere when her face finally fell on L. Jane let out a Frustrated scream and turned to the person that had followed her. 

"Thats not her!" She Shierked. She walked over to L and grabbed her by her shirt. "Where is she?! Why isnt she here?!" 

L Yelped and tried to loosen Jane's grip on her shirt. 

"Let her go Jane. She wasnt with them." I snapped at her.

"This isnt her." She snarled at the person.

L quickly made her way to my side and I pushed her behind me and repeated myself. "She wasnt with them."

"I wasnt talking to you" She snapped.

I glared at her and she sighed. "Leave them. Ill figure out what i want to do with them later." 

I watched as they left and turned to L "You alright?" 

"Not really. I think I need comfort now." She replied shaking and sniffling. 

I covered my eyes with my hand and sighed. What would i do if this was Julie? I would kiss her. But this isnt Julie.

A thought came to mind and i sat down on the floor pulling her down with me.

"Ive been told I give amazing hugs." I wrapped my arms around her and she wiped her nose.

"You kinda do." She smiled a little. "You better not try to get in pants while we're here. Ive seen how horny you get with Juliet."

I laughed and shook my head. "I would never. That girl is the love of my life." I glanced down at her and shrugged. "Plus last time I saw you you were pretty comfy with those two creeps. What were their names? BEN and Jack?" 

"Was not... Shut up" She blushed and slapped my arm lightly.