"Im... Im cool beans."

I could literally feel Alex vibrating with how much he wanted to say "I told you so." he shifted uncomfortably and shrugged his shoulders before turning back to look at me to see if I was okay.
"Im... Im cool beans." I gave him a thumbs up and turned to all the pastas. "You lied to us."
"We had no choice." Masky stated while turning to face Jane. "You cant have Jeffery. Slenderman wont allow it."
"Shes not getting me even if she tried." Jeff chuckled. He turned to Toby and gestured towards the house. "Take Sally away from here. She doesnt need to see any of this."
"Shes seen worse." Toby argued crossing his arms. His head twiched to the side and his face twisted into one of annoyance. "Slenderman told me to stay here."
"Cool cool cool so like no." I crossed my arms and made eye contact with all of them. "I dont give a shit if we are about to go into battle again you guys are going to explain why you all lied."
"We dont have time-"Masky started before I cut him off.
"Make some." I practically snarled. I tied the knott of my sweats -well Alex's- tighter and glared at them.
"We had to make sure you had nothing to go back to." L.J. stated taking a step towards us. I instinctivley stepped back but, I faced him head on. Just because I was teriffied of clowns doesnt mean I wasnt going to get answers.
"Lover boy wanted to leave the first week." Jeff sneered pushing Alex back. Alex swung at Jeff but he ducked. Alex predicted it and had his other arm swing for Jeff's stomach. He grunted and shook his head, "You cant leave. You know where we live. You know how we travel."
"Enough" Jane bellowed. She rolled up her sleeves and cracked her neck. "I dont have time for this."
"Jane youre outnumbered. We may not have Slenderman but we can hold our own." E.J. spoke up.
"Well I may have stretched the truth a little." Jane stated cackling darkly. "Jeffy here has feelings for the midget. My main goal is for him to feel as much pain as possible."
"You touch her, you die." Jeff growled out.
"El oh el. Bye." I grabbed Alex's hand and turned to go when a sharp whistle cut through the air and creepy crawlies made their way out of the forrests edge and circled us.
"You lied. You fucking bitch." L cursed. I turned in time to see Jin holding her around her waist and keeping her from pouncing on Jane. Her eyes were glowing. She seemed to calm down and she turned to look at Jin, glaring at him before pushing him away from herself. It seems they had come to an agreement without even speaking.
"Jane you will not take anyone anywhere." Slendermans voiced boomed into all our heads and Jane screeched before dropping to her knees. I felt dizzy and leaned against Alex heavily while L and Jin brought their hand up to their ears. The people of the mansion didnt seem affected while Jane's backup seemed to cower back a little in pain. Slenderman had materialized right center of all of us.
"You do not belong here. Leave now or regret your stay." He sneered. Jane looked up at him and she started laughing. Actually laughing. She rose to her feet again and circled him while pretending to inspect her nails.
"Did you really think I wouldnt come prepared?" She stopped pacing and stood in front of Slenderman.
She giggled and glanced up just as another creature materialized next to her. He was almost as tall as Slenderman. He wore a suit just as Slenderman did except he also had on a fedora. His vicious smile visible as he grinned wickedly at all of us.
"Offenderman why have you partnered with Jane?" Slenderman asked harshly.
"I was promised very beautiful women in return." His faced turned slightly and I swear he was looking at L and I. I shivered under his stare and brought my arms up to hug myself. I just wanted to leave. I didnt ask for this family reunion.
I sure as hell was not going to stay here any longer. Just as I was about to turn that offender guy thing reached out, grabbed Slenderman and vanished.
"Now that thats taken care of." Jane shrugged and brought out her knife and twirled it around just like Jeff was doing earlier, "Grab the girls. Kill anyone who gets in the way."
With that she ran at full speed in Jeff's direction.
I bit back a scream when I felt a claw grab hold of my shoulder and dragged me to the ground. I lost my footing and landed on my back, but I was not going to be useless anymore. I quickly rolled away and stood up again turning to face it.
Its body was made up of bones and raggedy skin that was hanging on by just a thread. The creature was walking on all foors and its face well. It barely even had one. I waited until it lunged at me to throw a kick at its face.
"Seriously?" I mumbled under my breath when it went down and got back up as if nothing happened. It reached out with its claw and grabbed my legs and jerked me off my feet again. I saw stars when my head met the ground.
A scream ripped through my throat when its mouth opened. The sharp teeth was almost more terrifying than its rotting insides.
Before I could even attempt to fight back a knife wedged itself between its eyes and the creature turned to dust. I looked back and Jeff was running in my direction.
"Get up. Get up. Get up." Alex gripped my shoulders and brought me to my feet. He took ahold of my hand and broke into a sprint.
I glanced back and saw L and Jin fighting off 4 creatures in perfect sync. I stopped in my tracks and turned to go back.
"Julie no. We have to go." Alex tugged on my hand but I couldnt bring my feet to move. I cant leave them behind. They were fighting because of me. I wont abandon them.
"RUN YOU IDIOT" L screeched when our eyes met. I mumbled curses under my breath while turning to go. I could hear the snarls of the creatures and the grunts of pain of everyone fighting them off. I could feel the weight of guilt in my stomach. I felt like I was going to barf with how bad it was.
When we could no longer hear them and we thought we were far away enough we stopped. I bent over to catch my breath while Alex was barely breaking a sweat. He was breathing perfectly fine. He grabbed my hand again and pulled me to the two familiar looking trees. I could hear the slight hum of the portal the closer we got.
"How do you remember how to get here?" I panted out. Im way too out of shape. Geezus.
"I marked a path in case we ever needed it." He started tugging me again. "Come on. You can rest when we're far away from here."

"GO TO SLEEP"
Just as we were a couple feet away a knife nicked my arm and embedded itself into Alex's back. He grunted in pain and stumbled over, landing on his side.
A piercing cry was forced from my lips. I dropped down next to Alex and my vision was already blurred.
"A-Alex. Y-youre okay. Youre o-" I placed my hand lightly against the wound and my hand came away drenched. He coughed and blood started to accuilate on the corners of his mouth. "I-I dont know what to do."
Jeff made his way towards us and tried to snatch the knife out of Alex's back. I slapped his hand away and narrowed my eyes. "Dont touch him."
He glanced at Alex and his grin seemed to widen as he taunted me, "Who knew I had such great aim. Oh wait. I did." His head tilted back roaring with laughter.
"G-go" Alex whispered hoarsly. I could see the life leaving his eyes and a sob worked it's way up. No I cant let him die. I cant leave him here. Not him. Not him. Please not him.
"Let him die. Now nothing can come between us baby." Jeff grabbed my chin roughly and made me face him. His lips crashed with mine for a second, "I'll kill anyone who tries. You can be mine."
"Never. I'll never love you." I tore away from his grip and spat at his face. "Never."
Jeff's eyes darkened. He grunted and pulled away. "Fine." Alex howled in pain when Jeff ripped the knife from his back.
"NO. No no no. A-alex look at me. Look at me. Alex please." My throat was constricting making it harder for me to speak. Please not him. I pressed my hand against his wound again but more blood was flowing out. He was dying. He was dying and I was helpless.
I flipped him over slowly so his head was in my lap. "Please. You cant leave me alone." He choked up more blood and when he stopped he smiled at me. I held him tighter against me. How is he smiling? He's dying. I could feel him getting colder already.
"I love you." He pulled my face down and kissed me roughly. My tears were pouring, he was dying, but I kissed him back just as hard. "Run."
Before I could even react Alex shot up and tackled Jeff onto the ground. Alex grabbed a rock near him and smashed it on Jeff's head. Jeff recoiled but his knife slashed across Alex's neck. He made a gurgling sound and brought his hand down again this time knocking out Jeff.
"Alex! Oh god." I dragged Alex away from Jeff and pulled him through the portal.
I felt the ground move out from under me and my stomach dropped. We landed roughly sprawled by a grave. I reached for Alex and he was barely breathing. I brought my hands up to his throat trying to stop the bleeding. To do anything I could.
"S-stop." He gurgled some more and closed his eyes in pain. I weeped loudly pushing his hair from his face.
"I love you Alex. I love you." My vision blurred but I already knew. He died with a smile on his face. I screamed into his chest, hugging him as close to me as possible. He's dead. Hes really dead.
I pulled away from him and glanced at the grave that we resurfaced next to. Of course.
The grave read:
Annie Martinez
Loving mother, caring friend.

The one next to it was Alex's mom's grave.
Apparently the stupid portal takes you where you want to go most. Alex and I wanted to be home with our familes. Here they are.
I looked farther down from Ms. Garcia's grave and choked on a sob. The rest of the Garcia's were here too. They were too young. They didnt need this. They didnt need to be murdered.
I sucked in a breath and slapped my hand over my mouth. That night. That night they went on a murder spree. They were killing our families. That night that E.J. came back with kidneys and Jeff with his drenched clothes. I let out a frustrated scream.
How could I be this stupid? This blind? I glanced down at Alex and felt the guilt take over me so strongly I dry heaved but couldnt even throw up.
"I wont let you all die in vain." I was speaking to myself but a this point it didnt matter. At this point I couldnt think about anything other than the fact that I want them all dead. In a very twisted way this was all because of Jeff.
I kissed Alex's cold lifeless lips one last time before taking out his knife. I stood up placing a kiss on each of the graves of my family and turned to make my way out of the cemetary.
Ive become obssesed with the pastas. Finding them was a mission all on its own. But I was going to do it. I was going to find Jeff the Killer and I was going to kill him. Even if I died trying.
Some people would say my obsession with him was not that.
Some say I love him.
But they're wrong.
I will kill Jeff the Killer.

~Fin~

A/N

Soooooo I never warned you guys that this was going to be my last chapter and I also lied to each of you. Sorry not sorry. Either way I hope you guys enjoyed it. I love you all.
So my last time for this story
Adios
\(^~^)