"STOP! STOP HURTING HIM PLEASE!"

I woke up to a scream and i jumped up.

It wasnt just a scream.

It was a girl scream.

I threw the covers aside ignoring Alex's protests and ran downstairs.

When i finally reached the large living room i was surprised with an addition to the house hold.

There was a girl my age standing next to Jeff smiling widely.

I inspected her to make sure she wasnt hurt.

And once again to my surprise she wasnt.

She looked to be about my age, with a head full of purple straight hair with tealish colored glasses.She had on a black tank top and dark jeans with black combat boots. She stood to be about 5'2- 5'3.She was skinnier than me but she wasnt flat chested nor did she have a "pancake butt" like people say.

She definitely had a body to kill for.

Funny since this is a house filled with killers.

BEN and Eyeless Jack were sitting on the couch and Jeff was sighing.

"Fan girl? You had to bring her here?" BEN groaned

"Hey. She trapped me. She fucking trapped me. Do you understand what im saying? That doesnt happen. The least i could do was bring the girl to the love of her life." Jeff shrugged

I walked over to them and smiled.

"Hey there" she said turning to me

"Oh. Hi" i smiled at her.

"My names L you?" She stuck out her hand

"Juliet. Nice to meet you" i replied grabbing her hand.

"Nice to meet ya too" she shook my hand and let go.

I didnt realize before but looking at her close up she had on the cat like eyeliner and she was blushing.

She kept glancing at EJ and BEN.

I smiled knowingly and moved away a little.

"L why dont you sit down? Do you want anything to eat?" I smiled and shoved her a little to sit down next to them.

She blushed even more and shook her head.

"Nah im good thanks" she said softly.

I smiled at her and sat down across from them just as Alex walked him looking sleepy.

"Alex thats L, L this is Alex" i introduced them.

"Hi nice to meet ya." She waved a little.

"So what is another normal and not insane person doing here?" Alex asked and yawned. Everyone tensed and Jeff gave him a dirty look.

"Actually... i like to consider myself insane. I took personality quizzes on this website and it said i was insane and its true so technically im like them" she stated

He turned to look at her and he gave her a tight smile.

"Have you murdered someone yet?" He asked to sweetly

"No but i thought about it" she replied looking at the floor

"Everybody does but those who are insane go out with the actions. So honey you arent insane" He said and turned to me.

"Alex say sorry right now" i whispered to him standing up.

He glared at me and shook his head.

"Say sorry" i said reaching up to his nose and flicking him.

He groaned and turned back around to L.

"Im sorry that was rude of me. I get grumpy in the mornings. Sorry" he said to her.

"Its okay i get grumpy too" She smiled up at him

"So why are you here L?" I asked her

"Well Jeff lied first off. I definitely didnt catch him. I was actually really scared. He broke into my house and came at me with a knife but he slipped on my clothes that were on the floor and then i realized who he was. I was freaked out but i wanted to meet the rest of the creepypasta gang" she smiled

Jeff gave us a sheepish laugh and rubbed the back of his neck.

"See what had happened was i was testing to see what you would do if i slipped...." Jeff said

"Kay suuuuuuuure" she rolled her eyes

I couldnt help but burst into laughter and after a while so did everyone else.

"WHAT IS ANOTHER HUMAN DOING HERE?!" Came a voice from behind us.

We all jumped and both L and i screamed.

Actually she jumped so high she ended up on BEN's lap.

She blushed and quickly got off while the rest of us turned to Slenderman.

"Look. I c-can expla-" Jeff started

"I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY JEFFREY. YOU BROUGHT TWO HUMANS ALREADY AND NOW YOU BROUGHT THIS ONE?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. YOU COULD PUT US ALL IN DANGER" Slenderman screamed while walking fully into the room.

Suddenly Jeff screamed and fell onto his knees holding his head.

"Stop it Slendy! Im sorry!" He screamed in pain

I was terrified beyond belief and i stood up.

"STOP! STOP HURTING HIM PLEASE!" I screamed up at him.

He looked at me and Jeff stopped screaming.

Instead it was me.

I felt a sharp pain start in my head and i could hear screaming. Then images started to form. Images of horrible things. People. Children were slaughtered with their guts spilling out of their bodies and more screaming. Screams of the children. They sounded so horrible. So scared. And my head hurt so bad. The screams were stinging me.

I screamed and fell onto the floor sobbing the pain so strong i couldnt hold myself up.

The images kept changing to people i knew Alex, my mom, and other people that i actually cared for.

My head felt so filled with all of this and it was throbbing.

I heard more screams but they werent the kids screams. It was arguing. But i couldnt make out what they were saying.

The screams of the children got louder and i couldnt see images anymore. They were just flashes of black red and white.

Finally i screamed one last time and the screams stopped and everything turned black.

A/N

So i updated :3
And i know its like 3:30 in the morning over here but eh.
Thought i should update no matter what time.
Right guys?
*Hears crickets*
Guys?
*Still hears crickets*
*Sigh* look im sorry im bad with these things and i thank you guys for being patient with my crappy updating skills. But can you please press the vote button. It would feel great to have some support in this because i feel like i should just stop writing sometimes.
*Sighs again* Look at me im having a pitty session.
Ew.
Anyways this is long enough.
Adios \(^~^)