"Give it to me straight. Am I dying?"

I gasped in horror of the scene unfolding before my eyes. He ripped off the hoodie and the mask. I couldnt believe what was happening. I didnt even understand. This whole time he knew where Alex and L were and didnt even say anything. I shared my pain with him and he showed compassion.
"B-BEN?" L asked shocked.
He chuckled darkly at all of our confused faces. He shook his head as he stepped fully into the room and stared pacing almost like if he was eyeing his prey.
"Well of course it was me. Did you really think that E.J. was this short Alex? Come on I expected more from you," He scowled at Alex and then smirked "Oh whats with the long faces guys? We could still be friends, right?"
Look for a symbol Juliet.
I looked around wondering where in the world that came from. How was I hearing a voice in my head? Maybe im going crazy? I glanced up at Alex to see if he had heard it to but he didnt. He was focused on BEN and his movements.
I am being prevented from entering the room. Look for a symbol. Destroy it.
It was Slenderman. I could feel him inside my head. Like the first time he projected images in my mind it was as if someone was poking around in there. I could feel a headache forming and I closed my eyes.
Show me. Show me what it looks like.
I wasnt sure he was able to hear me or if I was able to communicate back or if I was just mumbling things in my head for no apparent reason, but I wasnt able to do anything about it before E.J. lunged at BEN.
All hell broke loose.
Our breaking and entering wasnt as quiet as intended and of course Jane was bound to hear the chaos of accusations and curse words.
Jane rushed into the room along with THINGS. I didnt know what they were but I knew I didnt want to find out. Masky dived right into action and started attacking one of the creepy crawlers and Jane rushed at me. I yelped and threw my hands up in defense and I heard L give out a loud sigh.
Alex blocked her and they tumbled to the ground. She rolled over and straddled him before bringing down her knife. Alex grabbed her wrist mid swing and twisted it making her drop her knife. She punched him and I saw blood leak from his mouth.
"Julie! Dont just stand there! Run!" L shoved me towards the exit but I couldnt take my eyes off of them rolling around on the ground trying to get the upper hand.
"I cant! I cant lose him again" I threw myself against Jane and we both stumbled onto the ground a feet away from Alex. She recovered quicker than I did and she got up and kicked my side.
An oof sound escaped my lips before my arms dropped down to cover my stomach. She was going to kick again before Alex kicked her behind her knee caps and she dropped down. I saw him hesitate before he threw a punch to her temple. Her eyes rolled back and she slumped over.
Before we could even celebrate our victory Alex's face contorted in pain. I looked behind him in time to see one of the bony creatures pull a knife out of Alex's shoulder. He pushed Alex out of the way and started making his way over to me. I immediately turned and got up getting ready to run anywhere as long as it was away from that thing. Thats when an image burned into my concious.
It was 2 sets of parallel lines crossing eachother forming a diamond in the middle. The symbol that prevented Slenderman from entering the room.
The peircing headache that came after the image made me fall forward onto my knees. I blinked and tried to get up but the creature kicked me onto my stomach. I bit my lip and tried to crawl away quickly before it got a hold of my ankle and dragged me towards it. And thats when I saw it. The symbol.
Carved into the corner of the room the 2 sets of parallel lines crossing eachother. It was so close yet so far. Once the creature had gotten me close enough I kicked the claw like hand that was wrapped around my ankle. It let out a yelp and tightned its grip. I sent another kick this time I aimed it at the wrist and I felt its claw slip a little. I twisted my foot and kicked around my feet until it let go and made a run for the symbol.
Just as I was about to reach it a knife came flying into my direction and landed on the floor by the symbol. I didnt even look behind me to see who threw it.
"Thanks!" I dived for the knife and grabbed a hold of it before bringing it up the symbol and slashing the knife across the symbol. It barley left a mark and I frowned before someone grabbed my hair and banged my head into the wall.
My world turned black for a couple of seconds before the knife was snatched out of my hand and my head smashed into the wall again. I swung my arm out hoped that I hit something but with no luck. The person chuckled and I opened my eyes to see Jane standing over me with the knife in her hand.
"Finally I have you at my mercy. You even brought your friends here to come and pl-" She was interupted by E.J. driving her into the wall she let go of the knife and I quickly picked it up and put as much force as I could before sliding the knife across the symbol again.
This time the symbol disappeared completely as in no carving or anything. Slenderman appearded beside me and grabbed Jane before disappearing again. I turned to E.J. with a confused face just in time to see that behind him Slenderman reappeared ,grabbed Alex and L and then disappeared again.
"Where is he taking them?! Oh my god Alex no!" I scrambled onto my feet and rushed to the spot where I had last scene him when something grabbed onto me. I let out a scream before my stomach dropped and my feet left the ground. I froze mid scream and an icy cold shiver went down my spine, my eyes left focus and I couldnt breathe. Just as quickly as it happened everything faded and my eyes came back into focus to see that I was in the mansion with Alex and L slumped over the couch.
They were aware that there was no danger and finally relaxed enough to be sprawled on the couch with their heads back and trying to catch their breath. Jeff limped into to living room after hearing me finish my scream and looked around for any sign of a threat.
"Why are you screaming?"
"I-I started screaming before Slenderman teleported and finished when we got here." I looked away sheepishly and moved towards the couch to check on Alex. His breathing was ragad and he was sweating. I glanced at the wound on his shoulder and cringed seeing that the blade had cut straight through.
"Give it to me straight. Am I dying?" Alex asked before a smile crossed his face. My throat tightened and tears sprung to my eyes and I was tempted to stick my finger into his wound.
"Dont joke about that you jerk," I could barely say that before a sob escaped me and I leaned down to kiss him "Dont ever joke about that."