"You, my dear, have horrible taste in men "

*Alex*

What do you do when you find out someone your girlfriend trusts betrayed her and everyone else? 

You kill them.

So I guess this is why I have a knife against his throat.

~Half an hour earlier~

"You little shit! Tell me where they are?! She wasn't there!" Jane hissed throwing another punch to my jaw.

I curled my lip in a sneer and stayed shut.

She threw another punch this one to my gut.

"How the fuck am I supposed to know you fucking creep! I've been here the whole time!" I spat.

"Alright you want me to make you talk. I'll show you how much of a creep I am" She snickered. She moved from beside me and walked over to the table that was in here when they brought me earlier. She picked up a pair of rusty pliers and came back. The mask she wore lifting slightly. 

She grabbed my hand and strapped it to the side of me and she brought the pliers to my middle finger. I let out a chuckle and shook my head. 

"What are you gonna do rip my nail off?" I laughed again and held my hand out as an offering, "knock yourself out babe. I've had worse."

This time it was her turn to let out a dark menacing laugh. My laughter died down as she opened the "pliers". They weren't pliers at all. They were small sharp garden scissors. I swallowed loudly and struggled against the restraints. "Get those shits away from me!"

"Why don't I show you worse?" She giggled bringing my finger in between the blades. My heart was beating rapidly and I was scared shit less. I'm not ready to lose a fucking finger. 

She started bringing the blade down and oh my god. I watched as it broke skin. And drew blood. And oh my God the cut is getting deeper.

I screamed. I screamed for her to stop . And she did. 

"You ready to tell me where she is?" She asked in an innocent voice. 

I couldn't find my voice I was simply staring at the open wound. She pressed it down slightly to get my attention and I shook my head.

"I dont know. I haven't talked to anyone but L. I don't know where she is." I said exasperated. Honestly how the fuck am I supposed to know where Julie is? I haven't seen her since I was kidnapped. 

Just as she was about to continue cutting, someone knocked on the door firmly. 

"What?!" She barked out. "What is it now?! I'm busy!" 

"Urgent news from the general." A voice said in a humorous tone. 

I furrowed my brows and glanced towards the door to see who it was. 

"Im not laughing. What do you want?" She said barely controlling her anger. 

"You son of a bitch! How could you do this to them? They trusted you!" I screeched. 

"Oh shut up will you?" He gestured to the whatever those things are to me. "Take him back. I need to talk to Jane. Alone." 

I struggled and moved and made it nearly impossible for them to move me without a problem. How was it so easy to betray people who accepted you as their own? I don't understand. 

I was seething and was distracted to notice one of the creatures grab an object and it was too late when I received a blow and the world went dark. 

****

"Alex! What happened to you! Wake up! Are you okay?!" I woke with questions shot at me.

"One question at a time and breathe between each question sweetheart" I groaned and rubbed the back of my head. My head really hurts how the hell don't I have a concussion yet? I glanced down at finger and winced. It hurt like a mother trucker. I cradled it in my other hand and looked up at her.

"I'm fine I guess. Jane almost chopped off my finger to get me to talk." I shrugged nonchalantly and shook my head while sitting up, "Please explain the logic behind being trapped here and knowing where my girlfriend is without talking to her."

"What that doesn't even make sense? How the hell would you know that? We literally have no form of communication, " L furrowed her brows and stared at my pinky. "I guess creepypasta's may be terrifying but they have no brains"

"Agreed. But now I know why it was so easy for them to attack us." I stated darkly. Her eyes widened and she waved her hand for me to continue. "You, my dear, have horrible taste in men "

"What?!" She squeaked. Her jaw dropped and she seemed to stop breathing. I kind of felt bad telling her this but she was bound to find out.

"Yeah. It was-" I was cut short when there was a loud thud against the opening to the far left. We both glanced in that direction and L shot up. I stood up and made sure she was behind me in case they wanted to question her. 

When the opening let out someone dropped down. I couldnt see who exactly it was. Moonlight isnt the best source of lighting. 

"She knows as much as I know about the whereabouts of my girlfriend." I growled out. The person looked up and came closer. Once closer I recognized it to be Eyeless Jack. Behind him someone else dropped down and they gasped and rushed towards me. 

"Julie. Get away from him." I hissed pulling her behind me. She twisting from my grip and turned to look at me questionably. 

"Whats wrong?" She asked her eyes darting back to L to see if she had any information. 

L hand covered her mouth and she kept saying no and shaking her head. "It cant be."

"I told you, you have horrible taste in men." I glanced down at Julie's hand and realized she was carrying a weapon. I quickly grabbed it from her and tackled EJ onto the ground and poised the knife to his neck.

"Alex what are you doing?!" Julie screeched trying to pry the knife from my hands. 

"He's working for her! I saw him, he came earlier and talked to Jane" I hissed digging the knife a little into his skin. He tilted his back but didn't put up a fight.

"I wasn't here earlier. I was with Juliet the whole time." He snapped. I pricked his skin and drew blood but kept quiet.

"It's true. He was with me the whole time." Julie said pulling me back. She helped EJ stand up and kept between us. 

"I saw him it was his mask and his clothes. He came to talk to Jane. I swear it." I said firmly. I know what I saw. It was him. He had on his blue mask and his hoodie and dark jeans. 

I heard a menacing cackle from the doorway and we all turned to the entry way that had been locked two minutes ago. 

"Did you really think I would come here in my own clothes?" The person I saw before was there and their shoulders were shaking with laughter.

"What?" L asked sniffling. I was just as confused.

The person ripped off the mask and opened their hoodie. I heard multiple gasps.

A/N

Sooooo.... Im so sorry. I really am . I was not planning on having writers block for this long and I wasnt really motivated to do anything. I think ive given u with a lot of things and for this whole time I thought that writing was one of the things. But im trying . Please bear with me. I really am trying and thank you so much for staying with me this long. I love you guys. 

Adios \(^~^)