"Of course but what would be exotic about that?"

I leaned against Alex and sighed.

"Do you think they'll come back all bloody?" I asked

"Probably." He replied putting his arm around me.

I cringed and snuggled closer.

"I hope not. That's gross." I crinkled my nose in disgust and nibbled on his arm.

"Babe what are you doing?" He flicked my nose and I pouted.

"What does it look like dude" I bit his cheek and he sighed.

"You guys should screw already." L stated while flipping through the channels. I turned crimson at the mention of sex and moved away from Alex immediately.

"She's too innocent for that." Alex said bumping his nose with mine.

I frowned and shook my head.

"I could be bad." I said crawling onto his lap.

His eyes immediately darkened and I blushed harder.

"Can you?" He asked his voice huskier than before.

I shivered slightly and nodded not trusting my voice.

"L go play with Sally" Alex ordered not bothering to glance in her direction.

"What? I don't wa-" She protested

"Go" He hissed and kissed me hard on the lips.

"Stupid hormonal teenager" I heard her mutter while shuffling to get out.

Alex's hand came to my waist and he pulled me closer. His mouth moved down to my jaw until he came to my neck. His mouth was making wonders against my neck. He bit down lightly and sucked and I bit back a moan.

"A-alex" I said breathlessly

He shifted a little and I felt something poke my thigh.

I choked slightly and pulled away really fast.

Just I pulled away the door slammed open and in came the pastas drenched in blood.

First was BEN. He strolled in smiling wide and wasn't covered in any blood at all.

Huh.

Next was E.J. with blood on his mask around the bottom of his mask. It was dried up as was the rest on his hands and jeans.

I cringed when I noticed he held a jar of bloody kidneys.

Ew. I can't believe I cooked him those with no problem before.

After him was Slenderman with nothing on him. Well I would assume so. He doesn't seem like the type to make a mess.

Masky and Hoodie were right behind him and they had only small traces of blood on them.

Jeff strolled in next and I crinkled my nose at the state of his clothes.

Boy does he like making a mess.

His sweater was covered in blood with no trace of white on it. If I didn't know any better I would have thought it was originally red. His sneakers left bloody foot prints and finally I reached his face.

He was smiling so wide and he has blood on the corner of his mouth and on his chin. Almost smudged.

He looked directly at Alex and I and instantly his smile faded.

"Dont you guys have a fucking room?" He growled out.

I shrunk back into Alex and bit my lip.

"S-sorry" I choked out.

Alex's hand trailed down my thigh and he smiled cheekily at Jeff.

"Of course but what would be exotic about that?" He grinned even more and got up.

Jeff glared at him and lunged at him.

I let out a surprised squeal and got up immediately and tried to stop him.

But before he was able to touch him something broke through the window of the living room.

"What th-" BEN started.

A figure stood up from the the broken shards.

I couldn't make out who it was but I knew. I just knew it must have been the person from the woods.

Jeff instantly pushed me behind him in a protective manner and honestly right now I didn't mind.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the wannabe serial killers. How are you fellows doing this fine day?" The girl faced us grinning wide. "Oh and would you look at that more misfits to add to your pathetic party."