"Oh god ew take those emotions of love and go get a room"

"Mr. Slenderman sir i cant stay here. I have to go home" i said in a shaky voice.

"Child you must i dont care for your mere thoughts. You must live here" He replied

"Mr. Slenderman i cant what about my mommy?! She will go crazy looking for me. What about school?! I cant miss school! I have never missed a day of school!" I cried

"Child stop this nonsense! You will stay here and you cannot leave! Your mother is the least of my concerns and your school... well i shall get that arranged" He said sternly.

I cringed and looked at the ground "sorry for raising my voice Mr Slenderman sir"

I heard him curse under his breath and he glanced at me.

"It seems that we only have one room left to bed in. You will have to share it with your friend" he stated

I cringed at this and nodded.

"Mr Slenderman sir?"

"Yes child?"

"C-can you get me my teddy bear thats home?" I asked sounding like a three year old

He sighed and nodded then disappeared.

He was back just as fast as he disappeared and this time with my fluffy teddy bear that Alex gave me.

Slenderman handed it to me and practically pushed me out of his office/room.

I walked aimlessly around the halls not knowing where i was going. I ended up walking to like a dead end in the hall? Im not sure all i know it that at the end of the hall there was a window that reached from about my waist to the ceiling.

It was beautiful. But what was even more beautiful was the outside.

There was a garden from what i can see and it was filled with beautiful black, blue, and blood red roses. There small benches sprawled around the roses. It looked like an organized mess. The way the benches were situated it shaped a star.

It was beautiful.

"Isnt it just amazing?" Asked a voice behind me

I jumped and let out a squeal.

They sounded literally right behind me.

I guess i was right because when i jumped i bumped into a chest.

"Whoa relax babe its just me" Alex said grabbing me lightly.

I sighed and snuggled closer to his chest and closed my eyes.

"Im glad its you. I've been freaking out. Alex he wont let us go home. I cant see my mom and i need to finish school but he wont let me go! Alex i dont know what to do!" I started breathing heavy and my vision getting blurry with tears.

"Julie. Calm down babe. We'll figure something out. Please dont cry that will make your nervous breakdown worse."

"I-cant-breathe" i panted

"Baby look at me. Look at me" he turned me so i was facing him and put his hands on my face and held it there.

He stared into my eyes and spoke "Baby. Calm down. You'll be okay i promise. Just please calm down."

Slowly, ever so slowly my breathing slowed down and i blinked back my tears.

"T-thank you" i said and hugged him tightly

"I love you baby. Its my job to help you" he said while burying his face in my neck

"I love you too." I mumbled in his chest

"Oh god ew take those emotions of love and go get a room" BEN said

Alex and i both jumped and let go of each other.

BEN laughed and made an awww sound when he saw me with my teddy bear.

I blushed and shook my head.

"You better not say anything mean to her" Alex growled. That didnt really sound threatening but his demeanor sure did give off the right impression. 

"Psh why would i say anything mean to a hottie like her?" He waved his hand.  Alex growled again and pushed me to start walking.

"Ow. I can walk by myself you know..." i said under my breath

"I know you can sorry baby" he said letting me go and let me walk on my own. 
"Alex?"

"Yeah?"

"You should totally give me a piggy back ride"

*    *     *

A/N

Alright so its been a month...
im so freaking sorry ._. im horrible i know. *cries* i really need to catch up man im sorry.
But alright, here is the deal. I will proceed to update every friday if i get like 10 votes in this chapter. I know i can get this because i have 600 and something readers (which i am so thankful for and, and, and, i love all of you and im squealing on the inside i promise) but yeah vote guys and i promise i will make a schedule to keep updating.
By the way sorry its been a while and I hope you guys had a happy thanks giving :3
Adios \(^~^)