"Your mouth is saying something else Bunny."

I woke up kicking and screaming my lungs off. Someone was trying to push my arms down. I was getting tangled in the sheets and then I heard Alex.
"Julie, baby, relax. Relax. Im here, Im here" Alex waited until I stopped kicking to pull me close to him.
"Whats happening who's here?" L burst through the door screaming with a bat in her hands. I flinched and pulled the cover up to my chin.
"Do you knock?" Alex shot at her while covering himself also. She grinned and waggled her eyebrows at us.
"Ooooo did you guys do it yet?" She asked through her laughter.
"I dont know seems like you did" Alex nodded at her bare legs and the t-shirt that I clearly remember E.J. wearing. She turned crimson and pulled the hem down to cover herself a little.
"I'll just leave you guys to it then." She closed the door behind her and I heard her shuffling to her room.
No we didnt do anything obviously. I covered myself for simple protection and Alex wasnt wearing pants. He gets hot in the middle of the night.
"Hey dont think I forgot about you. Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked frowning down at me. I pictured the blood surrounding his lifeless body and I shook my head.
I snuggled closer and closed my eyes but even then I could still see how much blood there was and how cold and dead his eyes were. I gripped Alex's shirt and muffled a sob into the pillow before taking a deep breath and looking up at him. He was staring at me with so much concern that alone made me want to cry again.
"Stop looking at me like that." I looked away and got up to rub my eyes. There was no way I was going back to sleep any time soon. I have started to hate sleeping since everytime I close my eyes I'm cursed with images of Alex's passing.
"Like what? This is my face." He said. I could hear the confusion in his voice. I blinked before glancing back down at him and getting on top of him. He grinned and brought his hands to my thighs before fixing himself to get comfortable.
"No. Thats your face," I bit my lip to prevent from moaning when he started to massage my sides, "mmm that feels nice."
I leaned down and pecked his lips before swinging my legs off the bed. The room was freezing. Not that I minded obviously. The lyrics "The cold never bothered me anyway" from frozen popped into my head and I smiled remembering the movie. The whole movie was over played but the songs were catchy.
After we both brushed our teeth and fixed ourselves to at least look presentable we both made our way downstairs to the kitchen. There we found E.J. humming and making some food. With L back at home he was a lot chipper. His mask had been at the top of his head but when we walked in he quickly flipped it down onto his face again.
"Doesn't it bother you wearing the mask all the time?" I nudged his shoulder as I walked past him to get to the fridge. I pulled our some orange juice for Alex and the milk so that we could eat cereal. Just as I was about to climb onto the counter to get the cereal Alex opened the cabinet and brought down lucky charms for us. He glanced down at me and winked.
"My hero" I mumbled looking at my socks. It's not fair that my height prevented me from reaching things.
He brought his finger underneath my chin and lightly brought my face to look at him. He bent down and kissed me.
"Stop stop stop" L walked in already knowing this was happening. She moved closer to E.J. and he wrapped his arms around her waist. Obviously they weren't hiding their relationship anymore. Not since she was kidnapped.
It's been a month and I still can't get over it. I wasnt even kidnapped and I'm having nightmares. I can't imagine how she feels. I feel terrible that im suffering more than she is. I have no reason to.
"I think I need a break from all of this wacko business." L said while chewing on some bacon. I hummed in agreement and glanced at E.J. to see if he was up for it. Which knowing how worried he was about L-
"Okay I'll join you." He responded just like I thought he would. E.J. letting L out of his sight since the incident was like asking Jeff and Alex to get along for an hour. Impossible.
"Be ready in half an hour. Or longer. Depends on E.J." She winked and I let out a laugh. She grabbed his hand and led him out of the room while talking in secret of the things they would do in the shower.
"I think she has a point sweetheart." Alex said lifting me and grabbing me under my thighs forcing me to wrap my legs around him. I let out a laugh and shook my head. "Oh babe come on."
"Nope. Never." I leaned down and nibbled on his ear. He loved when I did that. He also loved when I kissed behind his ear. Which is exactly what I did. I left open mouthed kisses on his skin leading down to his collar bone.
"Your mouth is saying something else Bunny." I froze at the mention of my childhood nickname. I was obsessed with him calling me that. I had no idea why but it made me crazy all over just now. I dug my nails into his shoulder and he closed his eyes.
"Say it again."
"What? Bunny?"
"Yes"
"You like that Bunny? Wait till you see what else I could do."
*********
"ARE THOSE HICKEYS?" L exclaimed. I blushed and pulled Alex so we could walk past them but he purposely slowed down and turned his head so they were more visable. "Juliet you just keep surprising me."
I groaned and dragged my palm down my face. I would never hear the end of this. Alex squeezed my hand and let out laugh. We all had just finished getting ready and I literally could still feel myself getting ready. I felt my cheeks warm and I moved closer to Alex to try and avoid any other remarks.
"Where are we going? And like how far becuase we didnt finish eating breakfast." Alex asked to no one in particular. I shrugged and glanced over at E.J. since he knew where we would be going.
He was looking forward and I think avoiding Alex's question but L bumped him and he sighed. I think Alex needs to talk to E.J. about what he accused him off at the cabin that day. I made a mental note of telling him later.
"I was thinking the town?"
"There is a town around here?" I asked. I thought this was all woods. You could walk for miles and you would still be in the woods. I squinted to see if I could see anything farther out but all I saw were more trees.
"Well, yeah. Where else do you think we go hunting?" I tried not to flinch at the word hunting as if killing innocent people were a sport. E.J. rubbed the back of his neck in a form of apology for referring to it that way.
I sighed and looked back up at all the trees. "How are we gonna go through all of this." There was probably miles until we got to the town and I dont think I or anyone else were up for walking all of that.
"You dont think we walk all of that do you?" E.J. asked humorously. He turned and walked to a strange looking tree. Its weird I didnt notice it before. It grew more twisted than the rest. it was also split in half at the bottom then grew outward and came back together maybe 7 feet from the ground and twisted back to a normal tree. As we walked closer you could hear a strange humming sound coming from the tree and the light seemed to dim around it and change color.
"What is this?" L asked clearly confused. I couldnt blame her. I've never seen anything like it.
"A portal. We use it to get into the town. Well actually we use it to get out of this place. Havent you noticed this isnt your regular world? The animals are different. The sky is different. Even the trees look different." E.J. nodded at a monstrous bunny feasting on a decomposing bird and I instantley jumped away from it.
Of course I noticed. I just thought things happen. Bunnies change. Ants change. Evolution exists. I just didnt realize we werent in our world. Where were we then? Alex hugged me and whispered soothing words knowing that I was about to panic.
"You didnt see this tree because its charmed. You cant see unless you know its there." E.J. held his hand out to L and gestured to the portal. "You ready to go back?"  

****

A/N

Hey guys. So its been a while. Lately I havent been feeling like doing anything but I think im getting better. I've been going through some stuff and I think I might be back on my game. Im going to try and update as much as possible and I'll try not to go MIA for a year again. So sorry about that BTW. But yeah I hope you guys loved this and yuuuussss the picture is of Alex and Julie and I absolutely love it.

It was created by my bestie Sonia https://www.quotev.com/story/7070358/Sealing-The-Nights-Light/1 . That is a link to her story. I gave her permission to write a spin off of my story. Her story is in L's point of view so obviously I wont be writing anymore of L's point of view sorry lol. You guys should go check it out its great and you get some insider secrets of what else goes down in the Pasta Mansion. Also yes I write my stories on another website so you could read on either website I update on both.

Anyways love you guys thanks for sticking with me. Hope to keep you guys reading.

Adios \(^~^)