"You know for a bunch of psycho murderers they have a pretty normal house hold."

I sucked in a breath and grabbed Alex's arm.

"We'll get out of here dont panic" he kissed my forehead and pulled me back where we came from.

After a couple of twist and turns we ended up in the kitchen.

"H-how did we get here?" I asked

"I dunno i got lost but didnt want to freak you out." He shrugged

I opened my mouth and stared at him in shock. Then i punched his arm.

"Jerk" i muttered

"Hey! If i told you we were lost you would have freaked out more." He protested.

I rolled my eyes and turned to the fridge.

The fridge reached to about 3 fourths to the ceiling. And the ceiling was high. It looked taller than 10 ft.

I opened it and looked around the fridge. There wasnt much in there just eggs cheese milk general stuff.

I took out eggs, cheese, butter, bacon, and bread. Then i looked around the many cabinets there were in the kitchen. I found pancake mix and a couple of pans.

I grinned and started preparing the pancake mix

"Alex do me a favor and put three pans on the stove and light the fire." I nodded towards the pans i took out.

After waiting a while for the pans to heat up i poured some pancake mix and started making scrambled eggs. Then i put the bacon to fry.

"Alex there's a toaster over there. Can you put bread to toast?" I asked.

He quickly put the bread to toast and turned to me.

"You know... for a bunch of psycho murderers they have a pretty normal house hold." He noted.
I laughed and shrugged.

It took about half an hour but i finally finished making enough food to feed an army. Surprisingly they had enough food for that. After a while i realized the strange looking meat in the jar im the fridge were kidneys so i fried three up for Eyeless Jack.

As soon as i put the last pan on the table Masky and Hoodie walked in yawning.

Their eyes widened and they stared at the food.

"D-do you n-not like it?" I let out.

"We have never eaten a meal like this" Masky said.

"Well... eat up." I replied.

Not long after Jeff, Eyeless Jack, Sally BEN, Slenderman and Laughing Jack walked in.

They all looked in shock too but quickly sat down and started eating.

"Ummm... i fried kidneys for you instead of bacon..... i hope you dont mind" i said to Eyeless Jack.

I could have sworn i saw drool leave his mouth.

"Thank you" he grabbed the plate and started eating too.

Alex was standing next to me with a plate of food and watching me intently.

"You are the best!" BEN exclaimed through a mouthful of eggs.

I giggled and blushed lightly.

"T-thanks" i hid behind Alex slightly and munched on some cookies that were in the cupboard.

I ate one and cringed.

Chocolate

I spit it back out and put the cookies back.

"Arent you going to eat baby?" Alex asked me and nudged me lightly.

"Im not really hungry" i shrugged.

He poked the side of my mouth with a piece of toast and pouted at me.

"You should eat something. Please." He pecked my cheek and looked at me again.

"No definitely not" i frowned

He leaned forward again but instead of pecking my cheek he kissed me.

I let out a small gasp and pushed him away fast.

Just as his head moved away a knife passed right in front of my face where his head would have been.

Everyone froze and i turned to look at Jeff.

He was standing and looked angry.

He started laughing hard and his eyes had a small twinkle.

He was in killing mode.

A/n

So...

\(^o^)/ woooooo i finished by friday!!!

*Pats myself on back*

You did good Veronica. You did good.

So im back to updating. My phone wasnt working for three months so i couldnt update but that really wasnt and excuse since i could have at least tried to update. ._. sorry guys.

Alrighty so im sorry for my spelling and crappy grammar. i still dont know how this whole thing works so i dont have an editor.

CONTEST TIME!! \(*O*)/ WOOOO

So i dont know how to make banners or anything so unless one of you is so kindly as to message me one then i would love you forever and i will make you a character in my book. just send me it at either my wattpad message board or my email which i shall post on my page and along with the banner you guys can write about yourselves and send the name you want to be. Keep in mind youll be a CREEPYPASTA. which mean give me your names your stories or what you'd like your story to be. If you dont want to give me a story ill make one up and ask if you like it. That is if i even have enough people that care about that stuff......

if i dont get any then i guess im a horrible writter and i need to try harder. (^~^) which i shall.

okay okay enough of this vote comment. you know the drill.

Adios \(^~^)