"I- cant- ....I- cant breathe"

I started to panic.

What am i supposed to do with a HEALTHY murderer pinning me against the wall?

I.....well kind of get panic attacks or nervous breakdowns (which ever suits you) and i think its happening right now.

I started hyperventilating and i felt as if oxygen wasnt getting into my body whats so ever. I started panting and my knees felt week.

He noticed this too and let go of me but still kept me against the wall.

"Whats wrong with you?" He growled slightly

"I- cant- ....I- cant breathe" i managed to get out

My vision started to get blurry and i started clawing at my throat.

I started seeing black and if i didnt get my pills now i would faint.

"My-pills" i managed to choke out.

"Where?" He growled again

What is it with him and growling?

Right im choking here.

"My-room"

He lifted me up and ran to my room.

I was surprised by this and squealed slightly while holding on to him tightly as he ran.

When we got to my room he put me down and i stumbled. I was still having trouble breathing as i scambled to the bathroom for my pills.

After taking them i sat down on the toilet and waited for my breathing to go back to normal while i stared at him wondering why he helped me.

"Why?" I asked quietly

"Why what?" He asked right back

"Why did you help me? Do you want the satisfaction of killing me instead?" I asked panting very little.

"I wasnt going to kill you" He growled

I flinched a little and his already tensed body relaxed only a tiny bit.

"Then why did you have a knife at my neck twice?" I asked raising my eyebrow glad my breathing was back to normal.

He frowned (which was kind of impossible with his carved on smile) and took a step closer to me.

I stayed where i was but i had to admit i was frightened.

I stared at him as he looked down at me and didnt answer me.

"I didnt want you to run" he stated.

Why was i having a conversation with a killer again?

Hmm....

"W-what do you want?" I asked

"My hoodie"

I looked down at myself and realized i indeed did have his hoodie.

I got up and took it off and tried to keep my shirt from rising with it but failed miserably.

I blushed as my belly button showed and tugged my shirt down quickly.

I handed it to him and backed away a little.

"There"

"You washed it?" He asked amused slipping it on.

"Yes it was bloody" I said shrugging.

"So?"

"It was going to stain dude! Thats gross!" I exclaimed

My eyes widened after i realized i yelled at him.

Why was i yelling at someone who could kill me in the blink of an eye?!

"Sorry.." i whispered

He looked at me and stared at me for a very long time before he turned and jumped out my window.

I ran to the window and called out to him

"Wait whats your name?"

He looked up at me and hesitated but answered anyway.

"Jeff..... Jeff the Killer" With that he turned and ran out into the darkness.

"Jeff...." i said softly testing his name.

Wait a minute as in THE Jeff the Killer?!

Holy mother of pretzels!! I just met Jeff the freaking Killer!

I survived Jeff the Killer?!

I sat down on my bed and stared at the wall thinking about what just happened in the past half hour maybe?

...... i dont even know what time it is!

I looked around for my phone and finally found it stuffed under my pillow. It was 1:30! Why the bird poop am i awake?!

I laid down and closed my eyes trying to go back to sleep after all i do have school tomorrow.

Oh man my moms going to kill me when she sees what happened to the window!  

What am i supposed to tell her?

A killer came into our house and fainted so i fixed him up hid him from the cops and then we talked and he left?!

Thats not going to sit well with her!

I sighed. I guess we will just have to see what happens when she comes home tomorrow morning.

Hmmm.....

I should probably go clean that up... That way my mom wont have to.

I went downstairs and quickly cleaned up the glass and few drops of blood before bringing the curtain in front of the window so it wont be to obvious and then went back upstairs.

After getting comfortable and drifting of to sleep i heard a faint voice.

"Go to sleep" it whispered

And then i fell into my deep slumber.