"A-alex.. I-i want the candy.."

"Juliet!?" Jeff yelled sounding panicked. 

I dont know where he was but he sounded far.

After he called my name i heard foot steps like he was running.

But it wasnt only him.

It sounded like multiple foot steps.

Laughing jack came closer to me and i whimpered while backing away only to be blocked by the wall.

He crouched down so we were eye level and i screamed and cried harder.

"S-STOP! G-GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screeched

He frowned at this and came closer.

"You dont have to be afraid... i wont hurt you. I promise" He said in a deep concerned voice.

I hiccuped and stared at him but i was still crying.

"W-what d-d-do you want?" I stuttered out.

"Nothing. haha I live here. Im sorry if i frightened you. Dont cry. Here have some candy hahaha" he said holding out a pack of m&m's.

I stopped crying and stared at him.

What? He was offering me candy?

I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

"I dont like, hiccup, m&m's" i replied in a small voice.

He smiled and snapped his fingers and there was a flash, some glitter crap, and boom skittles were in his hand instead of the m&m's.

"How 'bout skittles? Hahaha"

I was just about to reply when he was tackled to the floor and i was being lifted.

"Oh my god Julie, baby are you okay?!" Alex asked me. Isnt he in pain? Why isnt he limping?

I looked up at him and sighed in relief hugging him tightly and breathing in his scent.

"Jeff get off me!" Jack roared

I flinched and and turned to look at Jeff and Jack on the floor.

Jack's eyes looked murderous. Nothing at all like how he looked when we were talking.

I started crying again and my fear of Jack came back again.

Alex's grip on me tightened and he held me against him in a possessive manner.

Jeff and Jack froze when they heard me cry out and Jeff scrambled off of Jack to come to me.

"Did he hurt you?" He asked

I didnt answer and kept staring at Jack while crying softly.

He got up and his eyes softened when he saw me crying.

He slowly made him way over to me and I whimpered again.

"Get away from her" Jeff growled going in front of me.

"Dont be afraid of me hahaha. Remember I promised I wouldnt hurt you?" Jack asked me.

I nodded slowly and hiccuped while looking at him.

He smiled and I saw his razor sharp teeth and whimpered again.

He frowned a little and came a few feet away from Jeff and made the skittles reappear.

"So do you want the candy?" He asked me

"Y-yes" i squeaked out

"Then come get it"

I started to walk but Alex didnt let go of me.

"A-alex.. I-i want the candy.." i stared up at him.

"J-Julie... he's a clown.... you hate clowns" he said his voice faltering at my face.

"B-but i want candy" i pouted a little 

His grip on me loosened and i only just managed to escape his grip.

I cautiously made my way to Jack and stared at him while taking the candy out of his hand.

He smiled when i took it and i flinched again when am image of Stephen King's "IT" came to mind.

I whimpered again and he winced at the sound.

"Im sorry... dont be afraid of me." He said taking my hand and placing a small kiss on it.

"I-i..." i couldnt form a proper sentence with the small gesture he did and then he simply turned and walked away from us.

I stood frozen with the package of skittles in one hand and a small tingling feeling in the other.

What just happened?

A/N

Soooo what do think?

O.o what do you that whole situation with Laughing jack was about?

What do you think is going to happen?! *Grins evily* im horrible arent i?

Anyways remember how i said to never have bites wars with your boyfriends cousin? I mean it ._. I have like ten bruises 7 from his teeth and 3 from him pushing me against a fence .-. Im serious man.. its dangerous dont do it.

Anyways.. i have no more to say.

Adios! \(^~^)