"It means... you have to live with us"

"Your hurting me..." i mumbled wiggling around on his lap.

Alex let out a soft growl and loosened his grip on my waist.

"Relax. They arent going to kill me if not they would have already." I sighed and leaned back on him and pecked his cheek.

He grumbled and buried his face in my neck.

You're probably wondering why im on his lap and why im trying to calm him down.
Well after my encounter with laughing jack we went down stairs to meet the rest of the gang.

Which of course involves Slenderman, BEN, Sally, Eyeless Jack, Hoodie, and Masky.

Alex and i were sitting on a one seater that faced everyone. That explains why im on his lap.

Sally and BEN were on the floor, Masky, hoodie, and Eyeless Jack were sitting on the couch across from us, and Slenderman was standing next to the couch with Jeff on the other side.

BEN was playing on his DS, sally had her teddy bear Charlie and was whispering to him, masky was eating cheese cake, and hoodie was looking down at his lap. E.j. was nibbling on something i couldnt quite identify and Jeff was glaring at Alex and I. It was weird. We were surrounded by silence and by murderers yet somehow it was comfortable.

Or well i was comfortable.

Alex looked like he was having trouble being here.

"Why did you bring them?" Slenderman asked Jeff sternly.

"I-i... he needed help.. and I couldnt leave her there... she would have gone crazy looking for him" Jeff said stuttering

I was surprised he was this nervous when explaining. He is usually upset with everything and always growling.

I looked up at Slenderman and frowned slightly.

"Excuse me Mr Slenderman Sr. But if you want us to leave then we will leave..." i said trailing off

"No child you can not leave you have seen us. You know we exist. You can not go back." He replied

"B-but w-we wont tell anyone" i stuttered out.

He glanced at me... or well i dont know i couldnt really tell with his non existent face but it looked like he looked at me and shook his head

"No child. You can not leave. You will both have to live here. You shall have your bedrooms prepared by night fall" with that said he disappeared into thin air.

I blinked a couple times and stared at the place he had just been.

Wow i knew he could teleport but still this... this is still unbelievable.

I got off of Alex and bit my lip.

"What did he mean by we cant leave?" I asked to no on in particular

"It means... you have to live with us" Jeff practically snarled.

I flinched and his face softened.

"J-Juliet will you play with me?" Came a cute little girly voice.

Someone tugged on my sleeve and i looked down to find the adorable little 8 year old named Sally.

Sally had long curly brown hair, and bright green eyes and right now her eyes were boring into mine.

With a face like hers its almost impossible to say no.

"O-okay sweetie" i smiled kindly at her and grabbed her hand "lead the way"

She smiled brightly and started to walk but stopped and looked back at someone.

"BEN come with us?" She begged him

"No"

"Please?" She pouted and put on the most adorable puppy eyes and i swear i would have been a goner.

He let out a sigh and the blond haired boy got up and started walking with us. When i first saw i blushed like crazy because i always had a small crush on him.  I mean who wouldnt?

He is a gamer. He dresses as Link from The legend of Zelda and he was taller than me.

Well... actually everyone is taller than me but thats not the point.

When we made it to her room i was surprised to see everything was pink. It was blinding and i didnt like it.

"Come guys. Lets play" she giggled while gesturing to the pink table in the room.  I reluctantly walked over and sat down on the chair that she said to sit down on.

"Okay Juliet we are going to play tea party" she said gesturing to the tea cups and the tea pot.

I nodded and smiled.

"Would you like me to pour the tea?" I asked with the most fake British accent i could muster.

She giggled and nodded and proceeded to hand cups over to pour the tea.

And that is how i spent the next hour.

*    *    *

A/N

Well that took me longer than expected im sorry guys... and that wasnt even a real chapter it was more of a filler Dx im sorry im a horrible writer *cries in a corner*
But apart from my crappy writing skills i see you guys still read my book :3
If you guys could please start showng the vote button some love i would be so happy ^~^ oh and maybe leave a couple comments? If you dont want to thats fne i dont want to push it. But yeah please vote?