Right now we were stopped, eating a bit of the food we had brought with us. I was throwing pieces of my dried meat up in the air and Viridi caught it and ate it. I then froze, standing up and making everyone look at me.

"Are you okay?" Fortis asked a bit mockingly like he as did.

"I just feel a... A tug in that direction, telling me to follow it." I answered.

"Then what?" Custos asked.

"I'd say let's follow it, if she feels something it must have to do with her destiny, I mean that's a plausible theory." Aura said.

"I think you are right though." I answered her, glancing at her before looking off in the direction. "I do feel like I should head there."

"I guess we are going." Custos said while standing up with Aura, Fortis huffed and did too as I walked off and they followed me.

-----------------------------------

I think hours passed until we arrived at the bottom of a mountain I looked up and spotted a temple half in the side of the mountain.

"Guys, look." I pointed up at it.

"Well damn you found something pretty for once

"Well damn you found something pretty for once." Fortis joked and I chuckled, look at the steps my eyes focused on, the plants around it much drier then up on the mountain.

" Fortis joked and I chuckled, look at the steps my eyes focused on, the plants around it much drier then up on the mountain

"I think we should head up." I whispered to no one in particular.

Custos' pov:

We followed as Amata walked in front, I have 100% trust in her.

"Hey Custos." I looked back at Aura walking a bit behind me, Fortis was just behind Amata, despite them arguing I could tell they had become close friends.

"What do you want?" I was still jealous almost all the time because I knew that Amata might like her because she knows so much more on this then I, I need a freaking book to understand anything about love because I was deprived of learning what it was while growing up, I was at a disadvantage here.

"Don't be so hostile, I surrender." I raised an eyebrow in confusion, surrender in what?

"Bitch we weren't having a knife fight or something for you to surrender." I let it slip, normally I don't insult people this much because that's how I was taught, she just chuckled at my answer and didn't take it the hard way... I suck at emotions dammit, my training deprived me from learning all of these things...

"I mean in our fight for her." She glanced at Amata before looking back at me, I stopped walking and she passed me before stopping a looking back.

"What the fuck do you mean?" I was so lost I didn't care I insulted her.

"I'm an elf Custos, Amata can see and hear like us with her powers but not you, no one else that isn't in some part elf... I see things and hear things proving me I can't fight against you, ever since the start, you were the one... She might not know and you might not believe me... But I see that I have no chance in winning her heart." I could see a pained look on her face despite her soft smile while my face was just pure confusion and surprise. "I congratulate you Custos, you won." she said, I could tell this hurt her, she did also really like Amata. I stared as she walked off, following the others.

I was frozen for a few seconds before following after, lost for words, I won?