Chapter 17

(Drawing was made and belongs to me!!!)

(Polka's P.O.V. (In her notebook))

I was still trying to get use to being here, but Fell made sure that he would protect me from some people, so far he's only trusted Sanata and Sanora. As for the others I'm honestly am not sure if he's used to being around talking animals that are walking around, not to mention the fact that they aren't monsters. He's also been very protective of me whenever some of them around here try to even talk to me. But other than that he's been doing his best to try and open up to them. At least Luca was able to stay calm when Blackberry kept trying to flirt with him, though I noticed that some of the male mobians (At least I heard from Luca that's what they were called) didn't seem all to happy about seeing him around the Swapfell AU monster. I guess they probably have feelings for him, especially the black and red striped hedgehog. He appears to be the most protective of my genderbent self. I wonder how they met? Hmm, I'll go ask Luca and see if he can tell me how they both meet! Maybe then we can get to know each other better!

(Polka's P.O.V. (Out of her notebook))

Luca soon closes her notebook and hurries out of the room and smiles seeing that Luca was there but notices that he was talking to a , there was also a bear and a. I tilt my head as I see them and wondered who they were, but I noticed that nearby Shadow and Sonic were glaring at the three and had suspicious looks on their faces. I blinked and tilt my head, wondering why they were looking at those three like that. I walked towards them and shyly spoke up.

"U-Um...e-excuse me?"

The two turn around, Sonic smiled at me while Shadow just stares at me with his mouth just a thin line.

"Hey Polka! Is there something that you need?" He asks as he smiles just a bit at me, his emerald eyes sparkling a bit in curiosity and happiness as he sees me. Seeing that just makes me smile happily and then said in a bright voice.

"Actually there is! I was just wondering why you guys were looking at those boys over there with glares....Are they not your friends or something?"

I see the two look at me in surprise, they must had not noticed that I was staring at them for a while now. I hear Shadow sigh and nod at me as he glances at the three mobians with a scowl on his face.

"Nope. They aren't. But they are Luca's friends since they like him a lot. We had a few problems with those three when they had used to work for Dr.Eggman."

I blinked in surprise hearing him say that. 'So those boys used to have worked for Dr.Eggman huh...' I thought as I looked back at the Weasel, Polar bear and green duck who were still talking with Luca. But then I see the weasel lean close into Luca's ear and whisper in it, in the next moment I see him blush a blood shade of red with his eyes growing more wide in shock. I blinked and tilted my head curiously, wondering what the weasel said to Luca to make him blush that hard. I see the weasel smirk and wink at him and soon walk away with the two other boys, then I heard growling and glanced at Shadow who was giving the weasel a dark glare. I could tell he was completely jealous of the weasel and being very overprotective of Luca right now.

"Um...Shadow?"

Before I could stop him I see the hedgehog stomp over towards Luca, making me and Sonic look at each other and sigh shaking our heads.

"I pray that Luca will be alright dealing with a overprotective hedgehog that's in love with him."

Instantly, I nodded in agreement at his words. 'I hope so too, good luck Luca.' I thought.

(Luca's P.O.V. In narration. A few moments ago before Luca and the other hedgehogs saw the hooligans and Luca talking to one another...)

Luca sighs as he reads a book, he had been training and getting ready to go and fight off Meldu and Melissa for the next stage of the war. Suddenly he hears someone walk towards him and made a whistle noise that only made Luca knows who can make it and immediately gets up when he sees Fang the sniper, who is also known as Nack the weasel, walk towards him with a smirk, his lackeys Bark the polar bear and Bean the mad bomber duck beside him.