Prologue

looking down at her lap, a girl with chocolate brown hair styled in pigtail braids was mourning over the loss of her friends and crush. It wasn't her fault though, it was because her own kind had gone and done decided that they should continue on with the war. Though, some human decided that the war shouldn't continue on. Some monster and humans think that they shouldn't be at war, instead, they think they should all live together in peace. 

But others thought differently than they all did.

Because of this, some of the humans went over to the monster's side and now battling alongside them, hoping to win the war. Though not many humans battle alongside them, some of them just pretend to join sides with them to either to get information or other things. This war has been going on for as long as this young woman can remember. The girl in the jail cell had just turned sixteen, today was April 21st. 20**. No memories of her blood family were in the girl's mind. But the memories of the family that had kept her as their own when she was lost, they all come back to her like the wave of waters that she would see when she is around a lake. She hugged her knees closer to her chest and buried her face in them. The jangling sound of her chains can be heard when she moves her wrists that were cuffed up together. She sighs silently and closes her eyes, waiting to drift into a dreamless sleep.

(A few hours later)
"MONSTERS!!! EVERYONE EVACUATE NOW!!! LEAVE THE CAPTIVE EXPERIMENTS BEHIND!!!"

The brunet suddenly woke up to meet loud noises and screams, hurting her ears she wished that if her hands weren't cuffed together, she would have covered ears and not listen to the loud sounds of things exploding. She looks up again to see some of the scientist fleeing but some of them got stabbed in the back by glowing redbones, making their lab coats turn from white to red in a matter of seconds. Her dull ruby red eyes went wide with shock and shook with fear at the sight of the dead bodies that lay on the floor near her cell. Some of the blood got into her cell, the smell of it hit her nose and she quickly turned away. But suddenly, she turned around slowly and saw something even more shocking.

She saw the creatures.

The creatures that are called MONSTERS.

She spots three of them who appeared to be the ones leading the fight. One was a skeleton, he looked short, he had one glowing red pinprick, he wore a black fur jacket, under the jacket was a red turtleneck sweater, he also wore basketball shorts with a yellow strip going from top to bottom, he also had a single sharp gold tooth. The second one was a skeleton as well, it was a male as well but he seemed to be taller than the first skeleton, he had no pinpricks in his sockets, they were completely pitch black, he wore a black chest plate with a yellow symbol on it, he had long red gloves, he also wore black pants that are being held up by a red belt, and red boots. The third monster was a blue fish lady, she wore a black crop top with a red broken heart image on it, she also had red gloves but they weren't long like the taller skeleton's but she did have red boots that matched his. Along with the black pants but her belt was also black, her blood-colored hair was in a messy ponytail and a black eye patch was covering up her left eye, the right eye that wasn't covered had a red pupil in it.

The dullness in the brunet's eyes started to fade as she continues to stares at them in wonder as they continue to kill some of the scientists. Not that she forgot about them. But because she was so focused on the three monsters, she has completely forgotten about the dead scientists that were dead on the ground, leaking their blood into her cell. 

"SANS, PAPYRUS, BREAK THE CELL DOORS OPEN AND TAKE ANY CAPTIVES IF ANY RESIST KNOCK THEM OUT!"

"Don't tell me what ta do Undying, your not my mom."