Chapter 7

Everything was black, Polka had opened her eyes and notices that in front of her was a mirror, her eyes widen as she looks at it. She sees herself, but it wasn't herself, not.at.all.

This Polka was showing off her right eye while left eye was was being hidden with her bangs. Her outfit was also different too, she wore a red turtleneck sweater and a long black skirt with red rose prints on it. But what creepier and scary about this version of herself, was that she was smiling with her mouth stitched up and was waving hello at her with stitched up hands.

Polka suddenly started feeling afraid. She quickly backs away from the mirror, but her reflection doesn't move. This made Polka even more afraid than ever. Her reflection suddenly moves its head up slowly until it's left eye-no, until it's button eye was showing. Blood was falling from the button and god did it scare polka like crazy. It was the same color as her eyes, but there was some bits of blood on it. 

Polka's eyes widen in fear as she looks at it more closely, now that she thinks about it, she remembers that she was wearing that kind of outfit before *** started the entire war. 
"HeLo ThErE."

Polka gulps as she sees the other side of her say something in her own voice, but it was completely high pitched and it was also more scary that she said it without her mouth being moved!

"Do you wanna play with me?"

Polka quickly shakes her head no and backs away from the mirror yet, the other version of her suddenly walks closer then pounds onto the mirror. A crack starts to form onto the mirror, where it hit the other polka's chest, yet she did not feel pain.

But the real Polka did.
And it landed right where her heart was.

"Stay away from my Polka you fake rag doll!"

A demonic voice says and causes Polka to look up at who was talking, there was a boy with chocolate brown hair and shorts, wearing a green sweater with a single yellow stripe on it. He had a knife in his hand and he smash the mirror. Causing the glass to shatter and a loud shriek was heard throughout the dark void. Polka covered her ears but someone else did it before she could, she looked up and saw that it was Sans, or...it almost didn't look like him at least. His hoodie was over his head and his eyes were red and blue. He was looking down at Polka with an insane grin, yet it somewhat faltered into worry all of a sudden, making the chocolate brunette girl look up at him in worry, wondering what could have caused him to make him worry. 

He soon removes his hands from Polka's ears when the shrieking nose was gone. I then look at the human boy, who was looking at me with a smile of relief. "Thank god that your alright. I thought that you were gonna end up getting killed, glad that me and my buddies here had saved you on time!" The human boy said with a smile. Polka looks at him in confusion until another skeleton shows up, he was all black, with four tentacles showing from behind him. He smirks as he sees me and wraps one of the tentacles around me and pull me closer to him, his arms snake around my waist. 

"Heh, you weren't kidding when you said that she was a cute one Chara. I might as well try and steal her from you myself~" Polka blushes at the skeleton's words, making the the hooded skeleton and the human boy growl at him. "Don't even think it Nightmare, besides, there's no way that she would like a person that gives out nightmares." Chara spat out in venom. The hooded skeleton growls and pulls Polka away from Nightmare and hugs her from behind while glaring at the two boys.

"Mine." He said stubbornly and holds her tightly, Polka just looked at them in complete confusion.  

Then suddenly, everything went from black to white and now, Polka was awake. 

(Polka's P.O.V.) 
My eyes go wide in surprise and I quickly looked around and saw that I was still in my room, but there was someone else in here with me, I turn around and saw Classic looking at me with worry. His eyes were wide in shock and his left eye was glowing both a bluish yellow. I felt scared so I moved away from him a bit but he suddenly hugged me tightly and started crying on my shoulder, I looked at him in complete confusion and fear, along with worry and concern. 

"C-Classic?" 

"Don't.Talk."

"W-What? B-But-"

"Just...don't...okay?"

I didn't say anything else and nod my head and bury my face into his neck. He was shaking so badly from fear that I can hear his bones rattle a little bit. I was a bit worried on why he was acting like this but he told me not to ask him, so I stayed quiet and didn't say anything to him and just let him hold onto me. Soon he pulls away and looks at Mt eyes with his own tray eyed sockets. I slowly reach up a hand at his face and wipe away the tears and I soon asked him.

"Sans.........who died?"

(920 words counted) *flips tables* OKAY I HATE THE FACT THAT I MADE THIS CHAPTER WAY TOO SHORT AS WELL BUT I AT LEAST TRIED TO MAKE IT LONG RIGHT? *sighs* but other than that, I still hope you all liked it and I will see you all later, and you guys are probably are going to hate me for this character death.....so yeah, see you all later! Bye bye for now everyone!
(Edit: Okay that authors note was the day that I publish this chapter on quotev so yeah, just letting you all know! XD)