Chapter 15

(Luca's P.O.V.)

I honestly never did think she would believe us but she did! This is great! Once we get her the others will be happy to see her! I just hope that nothing bad will happen while we are heading out on the journey. I was wearing a because the last one wasn't going to suit me for this long journey, soon I see Polka in her own . She smiles softly as she carries a brown book bag sling on her shoulder. Gato came out and smiles a little.

"You ready to go you two?"

The both of us look at him and nod and soon leave the entrance of the underground but suddenly we heard two voices call out to us from behind.

"Wait you three!"

We turn our heads and saw both Blackberry and Fell rushing over towards us. I was honestly surprised that they both showed up and soon they walk towards us both. "What is it you two? Do you need something?" Polka asks as she tilts her head, looking at them curiously. Fell blushes darkly then sighs quietly. "Well....Gaster wanted us to come with you guys, I mean....if you guys want us to come...." Fell mutters looking away from us with a dark blush. I smiled softly and look at Polka and nod at her gently, in return she smiles back at me and looks at the two and kindly smiles. "Of course you both can come!" That made the two smile at the both of us. "Thank you so much Polka!" Black said but then glances at me and blushes slightly when he looks at me, I quickly look away and blush darkly when he does that. Honestly I had a problem when cute guys, including cool and nice looking monsters, look or blush or talk to me. And yes I am gay but I only keep that detail a secret. Though I never did noticed Black give me a smug smirk and suddenly I feel like grab my hand. "Shall we get going?" He asks and I bite my lower lip and shyly nod my head, still looking away from him. "Y-Yes, o-of course.." I stutter and soon we head off and journey over to UT Ebott, where the other Light Heart members are.

(A few days later. Luca's P.O.V.)
It was the middle of the night, me and the others are in the forest. I was sitting near a lake, looking down at my reflection. I sighed quietly, even if I dress like a boy some people would still see me as a boy, no matter what I wear, or even when I change my hair. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around my waist, making my eyes go wide in surprise.

"Hello there, my little pet~"

I out a powerless sigh and rolled my eyes a little, knowing who the voice belonged to, I looked and see that it was none other than Blackberry. He had a smug and devilish smirk on his face which made me blush darkly but I try my best to control it. I looked away from him quickly and sigh quietly.

"What is it do you want from me now Black?" I asked and in return I hear him chuckle and feel one of his hands touch my own and look up and blush darkly when I see him kiss the back of it gently.

"Oh I was just wondering how you were doing. Everyone else was asleep but not you, so I became worried when I didn't see you around the camp, I think it would be best if you get some sleep for the night my sweet~" I blushed darkly and shyly look away from him and sigh quietly.

"I'm completely fine Black, there's nothing wrong with me being up late, besides who else would watch over the camp in case if anyone gets into big trouble." I explained as I look down at the water in my reflection, Black Berry looks at me with a worried look and I feel him gently nuzzle my head, I blushed darkly and managed to hold back a giggle.

"Still, I don't want you to grow tired, you should go and get some sleep for tonight, my little pet..." He says in a soft tone, actually sounding nice. I look at him and sighed quietly when I saw him look at me with the puppy eyes, I knew I couldn't resist that look so I decided to get up.

"Fine, I'll go and get some sleep." He soon smiles at me and gently pets my head, making me blush slightly at his warm touch.

"Good boy, I'll stay up for the night and watch over the camp then while you get some rest, I'll see you in the morning okay?" He says with a gentle smile, I nodded my head and feel him kiss my temple, making me blush. I quickly left after telling him goodnight and make my way towards my tent and lay down in my sleeping bag and sighed quietly as I look at the door that was opened a little bit. Soon I closed my eyes and fell asleep, once I opened my eyes I suddenly see myself in a new room and started to become a bit worried and scarred. The room that I was in was a lab, with a lot of test tubes and other things, I looked around but suddenly I heard a voice.

"Luca...can you hear me?"

I froze, knowing who that voice belonged to. A person who we thought was gone a long time ago.

""

(Narrator's P.O.V.)
Luca quickly turns around he sees the general right in front of him, His red orange eye looks down at him with a menacing look, making Luca quickly back up.

"W-Why are you here?! S-Shadow killed you!"

Luca yells in surprise and tries to summon his ice sword but for some reason it doesn't appear at all. Black Doom chuckles darkly as Luca's eyes went wide in complete shock.

"Oh lets just say I had a little help form an old friend of mine. And it seems that he has known about you as well."

Luca blinks and looks at him in complete shock and disbelief, not wanting to believe on what he was saying. He hears the alien laugh when suddenly, a bright light flashes and the next thing Luca knew, he was now standing in a flied of red roses. He also noticed that Black Doom was gone! He looked around quickly until suddenly he felt someone tap his shoulder and yelps in fear and turns around and glares seeing who it was.

"Could you NOT try to scare me whenever you try to enter my dream and tap my shoulder and scare me like that?!" He yells as he looks at the Silver hedgehog who was nervously laughing at him a little bit, his golden eyes sparkling a little bit as he was floating in the air while glowing blue.

"Sorry Luca," He said with a small smile. "I just thought that you needed a bit of help getting out of that situation with Black Doom....lucky me that I found him first before Shadow did, otherwise he would had freaked out." Luca sighs as he listens to his albino hedgehog friend say this. The chocolate brown hedgehog smiles a little bit at the other male and nods his head gently.

"Yeah....I guess so, thanks for the help Silver....but what if he comes back?" He asks as he looks at the hedgehog named Silver with a bit of worry. The hedgehog just smiled and suddenly placed his hands on the boy's cheeks and feels him press his forehead against his and looks at him with a reassuring and warm smile, his thumbs gently caressing his skin gently.

"I'll take care of it, don't worry....I won't let him hurt you. Me, Sonic, and Shadow and the rest of us are gonna protect both you and Polka, I swear on my life." He says gently, but looking looks at him with worry but then slowly nods his head at him and stays close to him.

"Alright....I'll trust you...."

Silver smiles softly and suddenly kisses his forehead and slowly pulls away from him and smiles gently at him. "I'll come and visit you soon Luca." He with a calm soothing tone, soon the world turns bright and Luca was now awake, it was now morning and soon he gets up and helps the others pack and heads over to the UT mount Ebott.

You are still filled with 109731368