Chapter 5 part 1/2

!!warning: GORE UPAHEAD! !!
Polka suddenly looks around and sees that she wasn't in the lab anymore, she was suddenly back home. Her eyes went wide like saucers as she sees the destruction around her. 

"No...not again." She says to herself in a panic and quickly starts running, calling out her family's names.

"SANATA! SANORA! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!" She screams out loud through the explosions that were spreading in different directions. 

"POLKA-CHAN!" 

The chocolate brunette quickly turns around and sees Sanata, a girl who had her hair up in a loss high pony tail, her hair color was light and dark blue in a line pattern, her crystal white eyes widen with fear and worry, she was wearing a light blue hoodie with a star on the chest of it. Brown skinny jeans she also wore with a hot pink belt, helping to keep it in place, she also wore black combat boots. The white girl soon notices Polka and looks at her with tears in her eyes and she quickly rushes over to her. "Polka are you alright? Are you hurt?" Sanata asks frantically, Polka hugs her tightly and cries into her chest softly. "Where's S-Sanora-san?" Polka asks carefully, Sanata just looks at her sadly shakes her head. "I-I honestly don't know, she could be with the others, now come on! We have to hurry before she finds the both of us." Sanata says not giving Polka the time to respond, she takes her hand in hers tightly and they both started running over to their quarters. Suddenly, Polka starts to remember.

'All of this already happened.'

She tries to take control of her body but it wouldn't listen to her, she starts screaming in her head to make her body move a different direction.

'NO NO NO NO NO NO! DON'T GO THAT WAY! DON'T GO THAT WAY! DON'T GO THAT WAY! PLEASE LISTEN TO ME-' 

But it was too late, the two stopped running and stood there, eyes widen in horror at what they were seeing, the smell of blood hit both of their noses hard like a truck.

Dead corpses of there friends and allies were on the floor. All of them died with different wounds, gun shots, stabs, scars, magic, almost so many ways for someone to get killed by. Polka had turn so white that she felt like she would faint, but at the same time, she was too afraid to faint. Sanata was already on her knees, completely shocked and horrified at what she was looking at right now.

Their home was nothing but a complete hell.

Polka snaps out of it and looks around to see if there were any survivors, but sadly, she was meet with a horrible and terrifying sight that almost made her puke.

Taiki Koudo, Polka's crush, was laying on the ground, without his head, his body was full of stabs and wounds. Sara Lyrics wasn't any better, her body was full of stab wounds as well, but her arms, legs were both gone, and was hanged up on a tree, and her eyes were ripped out of her. Polka fell to her knees and covered her mouth, tears running down her face like a waterfall. Her eyes were now smaller than her pupils. Sanata's eyes were the same, but she never did let her tears fall. She was too shocked to even cry at the sight of the dead bodies of their allies and friends. Polka then snaps out of her shock as she hears Taiki's voice ringing through her ears.

'You must not cry if one of us dies Polka, instead, keep going forward, you can get through things like this, after all, if you died because of me being dead, than that's not going to fix or change anything. After all, there are more people that want to have you alive Polka, you just have to wait until you see them yourself.' 

As she remembers his words, Polka sniffs and wipes away her tears and gets up, then looks at Sanata, who was now crying, Polka was shocked, she had never seen Sanata cry before, she almost felt a bit special seeing her cry, but that only made her feel guilty. She then places a hand on her none blood related sister's shoulder, making the white eyed girl gasp and turn her head to see Polka, who was looking at her with a teary eyed smile. And the only thing she said were these words.