Chapter 9

These fights were getting a lot harder than anyone else could have the image right now and he knows it as well, knowing this he must go and act quickly to see his beloved once more. He took off as fast as his blood red demon wings could take him. His cape flying behind him as his face stays hidden along with his eyes except for his mouth. He soon reaches a secret passageway through a cave and goes into it and soon he opens his eyes and the first thing he sees was a woman, sitting under a big tree that was surrounded by red ruby and blood roses, even other different colors of roses, but mostly ruby ones. 

The man smiles kindly and goes over to her and kneels down before her in a respectful bow.

"My beautiful future queen of heaven and hell. How are you faring on this fine morrow?"

The woman chuckles lightly at the demon, her long chocolate wavy hair was curled down to her shoulders, her fair white skin was covered with a beautiful dress. A white tiara with ruby and bloody colored stones with only two different colored stones at either side from the middle that had the left side a dark bloody color and the right one a ruby red color, the left side had a dark purple amethyst with tint if twilight forest green in the center of it that starts to sparkle a bit around it. The ruby side had a bright crystal white stone that two tints of sky blue and dark night blue in it. The woman had a choker around her neck, it was a choker bell that had a bloody colored ribbon and attached to it was a golden bell created by the heavens above.

The woman, whose eyelids were closed, slowly open to reveal sparkly ruby red eyes that were identical to the ruby gems itself. They soon meet with the demon's hidden eyes, she chuckles lightly.

"Really dear, why must you always place that cloak over that silly little head of yours? None else are here but yourself and I, so please take it off." She says with a slight small smile, making the demon smile back at her kindly. 

"As you wish, my queen."

He soon pulls his hood down and his face was revealed, he was tan and his hair was short but was messy, a little spikey but not too spiky of course. He had bangs over half of his eyes, they have suddenly moved away, making him glance up at him in surprise, making her giggle more. 

"Come now dear, you know that I never minded about your eyes, they are one of the rarest out of both hell and heaven have ever seen, you know this as well as I do." 

The demon male sighs and reveals his eyes, they were as red as blood, bloodier than little red riding hood's cape.

the beautiful angel woman smiles at him gently and presses her forehead against his. As she does this, both of their eyes changed color, her eyes a light and dark night sapphire while his a silver steel color, he smiles gently and runs his fingers through her hair, soft to the touch. She chuckles and holds his hand gently with a soft smile on her lips and leans her head on his shoulder gently. She looks up again and sees that his demon horns were out, they were straight but curled, a dark velvet red rose color of demon horns, wings, and tail. His tail wraps around her waist gently, making her feel safer. 

"I will never let anyone take you away from me, nor will I ever let them hurt you, let the gods hate us but I swear to you my dear, that I will never stop loving you, even in death we will not be parted ways. Because my love for you, my dear, is as more powerful as of anything in the dimensional worlds." 

The woman giggles at the man's words and kisses his hand gently, even though she thinks men should do things like that, she didn't care about the fact that men could do it if men could do things like that then so should she.