Chapter 11

(Picture of how i think nightmare's castle would look like! XD hope you all enjoy this chapter! Sorry if its not as long as you all thought it was going to be be! 😅)
...............................
(Polka's P.O.V.)

I stared at all of the skeletons before me in shock and confusion and looked up at the king of nightmares in more confusion and shock. "F-F-F-F-F-Future home?! W-What on earth do you mean by that?!" I questioned him, making the black goopy skeleton laugh at my words. He smirks at me and I feel him stroke my cheek with his tentacle again. Making a shiver crawl down my spine. I felt to feelings in me as I felt him stroke my cheek, fear and excitement. I suddenly felt him kiss my cheek for a second, making the other skeletons growl and me blush a ruby red color that matched my hidden eyes. They were half hidden thanks to my bangs. I sort of felt thankful that they were hidden at a time like this. "Oi Nightmare! Careful where ya touch her. Ya know what Chara would do if he found out that ya just kissed-" But before the skeleton with one bloody eye could say anymore, Nightmare growled and hold me in a tight possessive hug and placed a hand over my head while an arm encircled my waist, his tentacles wrapped around me also, somehow making me feel a lot more safer.

"Shut the hell up Horror. Forget about that brat, I honestly don't care what he thinks I do with her. Besides, its not like he owns her or anything like that! And I know how you feel about this one, its all the same with the rest of you as well! So don't go thinking that you damn idiots can hide all of your emotional crap!" 

All of the other skeletons stared at Nightmare, their sockets widen in complete shock by his words. I blink in complete confusion not knowing what he meant but soon felt him nuzzle my head and run his fingers through my hair, like I was his proclaimed glass doll that would break by any means that were badly disturbing.

"This girl is going to mine and mine alone. She's going to become my future queen. Weather you all like it or not. She may not know it, but she will love me at one point in time. Just you all wait." 

My eyes go wide at the words he had said, the rest of the skeletons just looked at him enraged and growled in fury at him.

"Why you little-" said the hooded skeleton but he was suddenly cut off.

"Enough of this crappy argument!"

A demonic voice heard throughout the room, making everyone except Nightmare and the skeleton wearing black and white with is matched pin pricks freeze. We all turned our heads to see the human boy with the green and two yellow striped sweater. I was in shock, not even expected him to be here, suddenly I remembered something important. They kept calling him Chara but for some reason I felt like I already had heard of that name somewhere before, but I don't know where though. I felt myself shaking in fear but felt nightmare pull me behind him and see him growl at Chara, even if I didn't see it I knew he had an enraged expression on his face. I felt myself shake more and my tears started fallen, I place a hand over my chest and tried not to let myself lose my composure, but I knew that I failed miserably at doing so. 

I suddenly felt someone hug me from behind and felt them nuzzle my head comfortingly and look up to see that it was the skeleton with mismatched pin pricks. I felt myself blush slightly and felt him wipe away my tears, I saw a boy next to him, he appears to look like Chara but he was all white and black too.

"Listen, just come with me. I can get you away so you won't have to hear them fight. Okay?" I shyly nodded my head and followed him. At first i felt a bit unsure but I realized that I didn't had any other choice. Besides, I hate it when theirs a fight going on around me. I hate it when people fight each other. Me and the strange skeleton walk into another room that appeared to be a library. My eyes widen in curiosity at its books and features. I suddenly start becoming more calm and wipe away the last of my tears and turned my head around and looked at the skeleton.

"T-T-Thank you for b-b-bringing me h-h-here..." He smiles warmly at me and nods his head firmly. "Don't mention it. I understand that you can get scared of things like fighting and such. Though, I can tell that you don't care about what other people say about that. Along with some other things." I nodded my head. "Your correct." He chuckles at me along with the boy next to him, I smiled a bit and soon asked. "You never did told me your name...."

His sockets widen in surprise and looks at me seriously along with the boy. "My name is Cross Sans. You can just call me Cross." I nod and point at the boy next to him. "And who is that boy?" His sockets go wide in shock while the boy stares at me in shock and pure disbelief.

"Y-You can see me?!" the boy asks me. I nodded my head, making the two look at me in more shock.

"Whoa....that was....I didn't think someone would have the ability to see X besides myself." I stare at Cross in confusion by his words. "What do you mean?" He sighs and crosses his arms. "You see, me and X are both stuck together as one. Only I can see him when no one else could. Except for me of course." My eyes go wide in surprise. "So..I'm the first person besides you to have seen him?" They both nod their heads.

"I see..."

"Well, since you can see me, I guess I should tell you, my real name is Chara, but I'm from Cross's AU. So from that being said, you can just call me X." I nodded my head in understanding. 

"My name is Polka."

(Somewhere back in reality, 3rd person's P.O.V.)

"Is she awake yet?!" Classic Sans frantically asked his comrades Dream and Ink. The two shake their heads sadly, leaving Classic to look down sadly. "Don't worry Classic, we'll wake her up at one point in time, just please calm down an try to keep your patiences up until then. Okay?" The chilled and relaxed skeleton nod his head firmly and sighs and walks out of the tent and places a had over his right eye that was glowing in fury.

"Damn you Nightmare...Damn you...." 

He mutters under his breath and clenches his fist tightly, which was his free hand. He soon heads back to his own tent, needing rest, not noticing a pair red eyes watching him and chuckle at the anger that he was holding onto now.

"Don't worry Comedian. I'll take very good care of that girl, lets see if I can keep a promise like that instead of you." 

The brunnet boy chuckles before disappearing.

(Polka's P.O.V.)

I sighed being in the library by myself, but I wasn't alone, the hooded skeleton was watching me read a book, though I didn't mind him staring at me, though, its a bit uncomfortable to be honest. I glance up and looked at him with a slight dark blush on my face.

"Y-You kn-kn-know its n-n-not n-n-nice to st-st-st-stare..." I stuttered out, making him chuckle. My blush darkens and grows once I heard it and suddenly, I saw him standing right before me. I suddenly felt him cup my chin and I was forced to look up at him. My eyes go wide in complete shock and confusion. 

"You are just way to oblivious to understand how crazy I am. Your lucky that I can't kill you. But even if I want to, I can't do that, for only one reason." I blinked and stated at him even more confused. I suddenly hear him laugh like a mad man, making me shake in fear of him but suddenly feel him place his lips onto my own. My eyes widen in complete shock and I felt my body shiver at the feeling of his cold lips (or teeth however you all want to call them.) on my own. I felt him pull away and stared at him in complete confusion and shock, my eyes were now smaller as my pupils, he chuckles and strokes my cheek gently.

"I'll only let you live for ONE reason..I don't want you to fade away from me..cause...I....might care for you..."

You are still filled with 109731368