Chapter 2

Polka flinches as when all eyes turned to her when the light show was over. She backs up slowly and then soon runs over to the changing room and closes it, she makes sure that she locks the door as well. "Look what you all have done now! When you all stare at her it's scary to her, she just made a breakthrough and you all scared her! imbeciles." She hears Gaster mumble the last part but she somehow heard him. She sighs and looks over to see her red coat, she grabs it and hugs it close her. She goes inside one of the pockets that it has and looks at a red choker with a cat bell around it. Her old crush had given this to her as a surprise gift, she had no idea why he wanted her to have it, but he said that he bought it because he thought that it would look nice on her, he wasn't the only one that thought that as well, Polka keeps thinking that he probably thought of her like a cat, she also thought that her two friends would feel the same. To them, she was considers a cat because of how she would usually pounce on someone when she was teased too much, just like when a cat was when it's tired of being petted too much, she would always sleep a lot on nice soft green grass when the sun comes out in the afternoon, making her feel warm like a blanket, but to Polka, she thinks that it was because she always gets too scared and jumpy, a cat would always become scared when a loud noise comes through. Not to mention that they would always sometimes cower in fear of some humans. That's what Polka describe the kind of cat she thinks she is.

She puts the choker back into her coat pocket and holds it close again, she lays down on the floor and falls asleep, using the lab coat and red coat as blankets of warmth.

(Classic Sans's P.O.V.)
Gaster can be so weird at times, he knew that he was staring at her too, I know that he's my father and all, but sometimes, he can be such a hypocrite. He looks back at the test tube flabbergastered and goes back to work. I look over to the changing room and stared at it for a minute in thought. I was starting to get a little suspicious of the new human assistant, she seems too...too...I can't place my bony finger on it. She's starting to become less scared of us but she seems afraid of her own kind, even if she was in a facility where they did experiments on them, including the fact it was holding in slaves, why did the humans take her? Almost all of the captives seem to be criminals, but she doesn't act like one though, she also doesn't look like the type of person who would want to hurt someone. I just can't confirm it, she can't even try and speak right when she stutters out one single letter or the full word. She's a strange human, that's for sure, but there was one thing that I had kept wondering the entire time when she first showed up.

'Was she one of the slaves? Or one of the experimented humans?'

(3rd person's P.O.V.)
Underfell Sans teleports to the changing room because Gaster asked him to, Edge didn't really want to do it but he had to since Gaster gave him the 'do as you are told' look, which made him shiver so he decided to do it, he sees that Polka had her eyes closed, she was completely asleep. Edge blushes at the sight and looks to the side as he picks her up in his arms, he was also carrying the red coat by using his magic. He was suddenly surprised that she was as light as a feather, he soon realizes something. 'She probably hasn't eaten anything yet.' He thought to himself. He soon teleports himself outside of the changing room, the other skeletons looked at him as soon as he appears and stares at the chocolate brunets sleeping figure. Edge notices this and glares at them. "What? Got a problem?" He growls at them as he walks pasts them with Polka in his arms and opens the metal doors with his magic. Suddenly, Polka had a small smile on her face and she buries her face into Edge's warm jacket. This made Edge blush a dark shade of red and look at Polka's sleeping figure. He had never seen a human act this way, sure a lot of humans and monsters were shy, but no one has ever cowered in fear at the sight of monsters and some of their own kind. But Polka was just shy, he found it kinda nice that he found that Polka doesn't want to hurt any of the monsters, he also kinda likes the way this human is when she's asleep, she was cuddling his jacket with her face in her sleep, something like a cat would do when comforting their master. 'This girl's almost acting like a real cat.' He chuckles at his thought. He soon stops in front of a small room with a silver and red door with a picture of red and silver roses on it and a carving of an 8 pointed star, the symbol was told that this was a human's room, and you can tell which human's room is by the color of the human's hair, and this star symbol had a chocolate brown color, so this meant that this room was meant for Polka to stay in. All the captives and slaves have lots of different colors that were unique, and the monsters estimated how many of the captives and slaves there were in the facility's labs and cells. Polka was living in the Underfell Wing, the humongous castle was separated by these Wings; Undertale, Underswap, Underfell, Swapfell, Echotale, Echofell, and Echoswap. The other Aus were still in their undergrounds trying to escape to help the others fight. And outside of the castle was also a flower garden full of silver, blue, yellow, and red colored flowers, where everyone was having a huge picnic. It was sort of uncomfortable for Edge because the monsters in Undertale and Underswap were just a little too nice for him, especially Underswap, way too colorful for him and his brother's taste. He teleports himself into Polka's room and places her on the bed and pulls the covers over her with his magic and places the red winter coat down on the hanger was next to the door. Lunch was about to start in the next three hours, he hoped that Polka would be there by then. He chuckles softly and moves the bangs away from Polka's face and blushes a bit again, before snapping his fingers and teleported back downstairs. The two kings (Undertale Asgore and Underfell Asgore) And the ex-queen (Undertale Toriel) were looking at the machine, impressed, the Undertale king heard Edge drop in and turns around questions him. "What did you do with the female child?" Edge replied to him. "I put her in her room to sleep, she's exhausted cuz she probably didn't get enough food and wasted so much energy walking around the castle, plus, I think we overwhelmed her a bit and it has been a lot for her at the facility." He then walks over to his brother Fell and looks at the machine lazily, for some reason he felt a little bit upset at himself for leaving Polka alone, he didn't know why he did, now he was starting to wonder about other random thoughts, he wasn't sure if he cared or not because he thinks all of the other monsters were weaker than him and his brother. He smirks at these thoughts but soon stops when he hears his brother shout at him. "WHAT ARE YOU SMIRKING ABOUT YOU USELESS PILE OF BONES? DO YOU NEED TO BE SET BACK IN PLACE?" The smaller skeleton looks away from him and mumbles a "No Boss." And walks away.