Chapter 12

(Polka's P.O.V.)

I stared at the hooded skeleton 8n fear, as much as I hate fear with a passion, for some reason I am somewhat glad that I do have it. But at the same time, I just keep on wondering why I do have it..okay so its kinda weird, I get it but still...that doesn't mean that I admit that I hate being scared when I am scared just by the look of myself. I hold back a sigh but felt the skeleton holdxme close to him and felt him place something sharp against my neck that made me freeze. I knew that he had placed a knife against my neck. I hear him chuckle at my fear and suddenly felt him place the knife against my cheek. "I wonder....if I do leave a mark on her, would she really not like it....I would she stay with me if I do place it there...? I wonder....." He chuckles and I felt him move the knife on my cheek and I freezed in place and felt blood fall from my cheek and I feel him lick it gently, making me blush violently and stare at him in complete shock. He chuckles as I look at him in a speechless expression and I felt him place a kiss on where the cut was and I felt him place a hand over my cheek gently. 

"I will make sure that no one will ever hurt you....besides myself of you get on my bad side, if course~" He tells me and kisses me deeply again, making me freeze once more. I felt him chuckle while kissing me and felt him pull away gently and felt him place his forehead against my own and see him stare at me with a glint in his eyes that I just couldn't seem to spot at all.

"Someday...you will belong to me, and only me. Remember that well." 

He then disappears, leaving me alone with my thoughts, little did I know that another skeleton had watcher me and the hooded one the entire time.  

(3rd person's P.O.V.)

Horror was hiding amongst the library book shelf's, he clenches his fist and holds onto his axe handle and tries to control himself into not finding Dust and turn him into actual dust! He soon comes out of hiding, frightining the chocolate brunnet girl and sees her quickly look up at him with fear in her eyes. Noticing this he smirks and teleports in front of her and places his axe up against her neck. Making her eyes widen in complete fear, she was too petrified to even speak or even do anything at all, making the second mad skeleton smirk more. He presses the axe a bit more on her neck, making her eyes fill up with tears in an instant, they start to fall, the skeleton was waiting for the girl to cry and beg for her life, but he was shocked to see that she was closing her eyes and was waiting for him to what she thought was ending her life, that....

That made Horror start crying himself.

Horror quickly moves away the axe from her neck and places a hand over the wound and place his forehead against her own, making her wonder why he was helping her, along with wondering why he was crying so much too. 

(Polka's P.O.V.)

I stares at the skeleton in shock and confusion. Why did he do that and why is he helping me now? I felt him sit next to me and felt him place a kiss on my neck. Making me blush madly. 

"W-W-W-Why d-d-d-did y-y-you d-d-do th-th-that?!"

I asked in a frightened whisper, I suddenly felt him hug me closer to him, making my eyes go wide in shock. I felt him gently nuzzle his face into my neck and felt him place a hand on my own and see him place a kiss on the back of it gently. I blushed at his touch and see him sigh softly and suddenly, I hear him laugh a bit.

"I'm sorry sweetheart, I didn't mean to hurt you like that..." He kisses my neck again and looks up at me softly and kisses my cheek gently and holds me tightly and runs his fingers through my hair, I blushed darkly and shivered at his touch and closed my eyes and rest my head on his shoulder, I felt him tense up but I feel him relax after a second.