Chapter 5 part 2/2

Drawing not mine! Oh and just letting you all know in case confusion comes around I will be calling the two Polka's ghost and Past because this is going to be a memory of how Polka got into the facility and how she lost her friends, so yeah, let's get on with the story!

Ghost Polka

Past Polka
......................................
Past Polka woke up with a jolt and looked around, seeing that she was still in the abandoned building. She was taking in real deep breaths as she tries to calm her heart down. Suddenly, she feels her shoulders being grabbed and she quickly jumps away looking at who the stranger was in horror on why they would want her. 

"Whoa whoa whoa, Polka relax it's just me Sanata!" The blunette said, waving her hands in front of Past Polka's face frantically. Past Polka let's out a sigh of relief and then looks at Sanata with a glare. "Gosh darn it Sanata next time try calling out for me." Past Polka scolds her first older step-sibling, though she wasn't expecting the shocked reaction from her. "Um...I did Polka, you were whimpering and shouting in your sleep, completely freaked out. I had to shake you really hard to make you snap out of it and wake up, I'm sorry." Sanata says and looks down while rubbing the back of her neck with her hand. Ghost Polka looks at her with wide shocked eyes, did she really do that? Was the nightmare really that bad? Past Polka sighs and shakes her head. 

"It's fine Sanata, but anyways, what time is it right now anyway?" She asked her. Sanata looks at the sky. "Probably either 3 or 4 o'clock in the morning." Past Polka groans and facepalms. "Sorry for waking you up Sanata, I didn't wake Sanora up did I?" 

"You did now."

Ghost Polka and Past Polka and Sanata turn their attention to the now awoken older sibling, who was now sitting up with her arms crossed over her chest. Past Polka sighs and then smiles a little at Sanora. "Sorry, Sanora didn't mean to wake you up if you're still tired you can go back to sleep." Sanora shakes her head no at Past Polka's offer then crawls over to Past Polka and sits in front of her. "It's fine, but right now I gotta check your warmth temperature stats, they haven't been looked at ever since we got back together last night, I probably should have done it before we went to sleep." Past Polka sighs and nods her head at Sanora, she completely had forgotten about her temperature stats. Everything went black and the box that had the white outlines appeared. And Sanora's soul appeared and boy was Ghost Polka shocked to see what it looked like, it was a crystal heart too, but the color was different. 

Suddenly, Ghost Polka saw words right next to Sanora's crystal soul, there were three words that start from top to bottom, and not only that, the text was the same color as the ones they were next to.

IntegrityRectitudePerseverance

Ghost Polka's eyes widen in shock, looking at the bottom letter, she knew about a Perseverance soul, but an Integrity and Rectitude soul? She has never heard of those types of souls before, she bet that even Gaster has probably never had heard of them either. Sanora then moves through the box until she stops when her soul was out of the box. Ghost Polka couldn't believe what she was seeing, there was another box and it's invisible!

Sanora presses her hand on where the heart was and selected it and soon the text appeared.

Fight  Act  Item  Mercy  Secret Stats

Sanora presses the button again, when she did a padlock appears with a selection of numbers. She typed 5 numbers in.

22421

For some reason, Ghost Polka felt a bit nostalgic when she looks at the numbers. 'Why do I feel like those numbers mean something?' Ghost Polka thinks to herself as she walks closer to the other three. The sound of a click was heard, the padlock disappears and then appears as the strange word appears.

Temperature stat;

100% out of 80%

"Gosh darn it! Sanata see if you can try to find a lighter in the bag while I find more wood, we can't leave until Polka's temperature is at one hundred again." Sanata nods her head and quickly looks into her bag while Past Polka shakes her head. "Samora I'll be fine, it's not like my Temperature bar is going to do down really fast. I'll be fine I promise." Sanata stops and looks at Sanora, waiting for her to say what to do. Her older sister sighs and then gets up, the box disappears and everything was back to normal. "Alright Polka, but if you feel like your getting too cold tell me and Sanata okay?" Past Polka nods her head and suddenly, the whole scene of the area changes. Now Ghost Polka sees herself looking at something horrible, Sanata and Sanora where both on the grass knocked out. 

'Wait, grass?'

Ghost Polka looks at her surroundings and her eyes go wide in shock. 'This is where I got captured by the facility!' Ghost  Polka looks and her eyes go wide in shock as she sees her past self, going in front of her siblings with her arms spread out protectively, looking at someone with a furious and sharp glare. The invisible person of Polka looks and sees a girl with short hair, the color of it was tel and their eyes were like a cat's eye, they stare at Polka darkly with a sickly and evil smirk on their-no her face. Her dark forest green eyes were lost in insanity and her smile was showing her pearly sharp fangs. She cackles as she sees Past Polka trying to hold back her shaking. 

"Would you look at that! The whimper is trying to save her little friends, how stupid!" The strange woman throws her head back and laughs loudly, both Polka's shake with even more fear coming off of them. The other girl stops laughing and then brings her head back and looks at Past Polka, her hair shadowing her eyes to make them darker and more intimidating. Past Polka gulps and looks at her stepsisters with a sad smile, they both look at her in confusion, not understanding what she was going to do until Sanora figured it out. But before she could say anything, Polka had already turned her head back to look at the crazy woman and said something that shocked them all.

"I'll go to the facility with you, but only if you leave these two alone and let them go to mount ebott."

The crazy woman was shocked at first but then a smile came back on, but it wasn't as almost as insane as it was before. "Deal, now let's go. And make sure that those two idiots don't follow us." She said as she takes Polka by her wrist then yells at the guards. Then everything came back to Ghost Polka like a brick.

"Mel...Melisa...That witch of a bastard that leads this army...she took them.

She too k mfamil y!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ERROR: SOMETHING WENT WRONG, PLEASE STAND BY-* "EEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Knowing that someone has taken you from your family, now fills you with fury