Chapter 13

(3rd person's P.O.V)

The battle soon started, the two were fighting so fast that no one could even see who was hurting who. They were also moving around and using their magic as well. Everyone just stood there and watch as the two girls battle and not do a single thing. Soon Ink was the first to snap out of it along with Dream, they knew that if they stayed long enough doing nothing things would end up even more worse then they already were. They soon teleport they're way to the other side of Melisa's army and placed down a bomb and teleport away. 

The only person who noticed was Polka. Even though her main focus was the witch that was right in front of her. She knew how to look at things while battling as it seems. She waved her arm to the right, ice shards appeared and flew after the witch, making her fly up in the air, she cackles madly and uses both her hands to make a violent black beam appear and make it go after Polka, but even that didn't hit her, Polka had placed an ice shield around herself. It soon breaks apart and Polka was growling in rage, she was en raged by the fact that this....this m​onster had taken her away from her friends. And she had no idea where the hell they could be at this moment. 

Suddenly an explosion sounded, making the two blow away from each other and to the other side of the battle field. Polka regains her balance and her eyes widen seeing that Melisa's army was defeated. All of the solders dead. Melisa was left in shock but growls and just before polka could react, she disappears without a trace. Polka slowly lands to the ground on her feet with her eyes turning back to normal, her wings, horns, and halo disappear as soon as she makes it to the ground. Her heart was beating like crazy and it didn't seem like it was going to slow down after a while. Her legs suddenly gave out, making her hit the ground, she places her hands against the ground, she takes a deep breath and lets it out and closes her eyes, she was breathing heavily all of a sudden, soon she realizes what the problem was and quickly tries to get up, but she felt too weak to move. 

Suddenly, her world goes back. But the last thing she sees was someone running towards her.

The chocolate brunet slowly opens her eyes, seeing that she was laying on a bed. She was staring at a white selling. She squints her eyes a little in confusion, her vision slightly blurry. She slowly sits up and groans a bit and looks around, curious on where she was. 

She appeared to be in some kind of medical lab. It was filled with machines and other things. She looks up and hears someone enter the lab and was surprised to see it was UF Alphys! She blinks and smiles a little at the edgy dinosaur. "Hey UF Alphys. You surprised me a little bit." Polka says with a small smile. UF Alphys looks at Polka and smirks at her and walks towards her. "So your awake huh? Glad to see you aren't dead yet." She jokes and giggles at her. Polka then makes a serious face suddenly. "Is everyone alright? They aren't hurt are they?"  She asks her, UF Alphys nods her head and softly smiles at her. "Yeah, we managed to everyone out of that mess just in time before the explosion." She explains, crossing her arms. Polka nods her head and then gets up but starts to feel a but dizzy but quickly, UF Alphys caught her before she could fall. "Whoa! Take it easy! Your still a bit tired from all that energy you used on your powers!" she exclaims. 

Her powers.....

Polka sighs, now remembering that battle with Melissa. She gets up and clenches her fist tightly when she remember the coldness that she used. 

She hated it. 

Polka had always hated the cold. She loved it when it snowed but hates go cold it was. She pitted the snowy seasons when it always turns cold. She thinks the cold is a curse, thinking that it was a sign of what it feels like being alone for the rest of your life. She was so caught up in thinking she didn't even hear the door open.

"Yo doc! Is dollface awake ye-"

The voice brought Polka back into reality and she quickly looks up and sees that GFell was there, looking at her with wide eyes. Immediately she gets pulled into a tight hug, making her eyes go wide in complete shock. "Thank mother of god your alright! Everyone was worried about you after what had happened!" He exclaims and kept a tight hold on her. Polka smiles a little and hugs him gently and buries her ace in his shoulder and pats his back gently and soon pulls away gently and smiles a little at him. "Well, at least I'm not dead, right?" She giggles, she hears the skeleton giggle as well and feels the other pull away and feels the other place a kiss on the top of her head gently. She giggles a bit and smiles a little at him and sighs quietly, soon she gets back on her feet, but then realizes that UF Alphys was still there. She blushes like crazy and sees that the dinosaur was trying not to fangirl from the adorableness for the two of them.  

"Um....a-anyways, w-w-where are w-w-we?" Polka asks, hoping that she could change the subject as she could. GFell then crosses his arms and answers her. "We're at an underground base, but not in the older UT underground. We built these things just in case of emergencies for times like this, they were built during the old war but they weren't used since until now." He explains. Polka nods hr head in understanding and then looks back a UF Alphys. "UF Alph, can you go and let UT Gaster know that I'm back up and running?" Immediately, the yellow dinosaur nods her head and quickly leaves.The chocolate brunette sighs then looks back at GFell with a small smile and sits on the cot and looks at him curiously. "So, how long was I out?" She asks curiously, GFell looks at her sadly and looks down with a small sigh. "You were asleep for a very long time." He says, looking away from her, instantly Polka knew he was hiding something important from her.

"GFell...how long was I out?" She asks again but this time her voice sounded a lot more intimidating, it made a chill go down the skeleton's spine, he hears him sigh then sees him look back at her with a guilty smile. "You've been out for a five weeks, well almost a month sense its the last day of june." He explains. 

Polka's eyes go wide in complete shock and her jaw dropped. She was asleep for nearly almost a month, she could probably imagine how Classic is probably worried about her right now and she knew that his state would probably get even more worser. She buries her face in her own hands and sighs quietly, she feels GFell rub her back soothingly as she does. "Don't worry, all of us have been taking care of Classic for you. He should be alright and he'll be even more better when he finds out that your awake and alright." He says with a soft smile on his face and pats her head gently. Polka smiles softly at him then gets back up and sighs quietly then looks at him. "So how far do you think it will be for us to get over to the UT's mount ebott? We still need to find Sanata and Sanora so we can make this army larger and defeat Melissa." She asks as she looks at the skeleton. GFell bites his lower lip nervously and then sighs quietly. "I honestly don't know, but the others that we are almost there. We just need to be prepared gor anything in case Melissa gers any ideas on attacking us." Polka nods her head then gers up and walks towards the door and sees the skeleton walk next to her. "I'll show you around the place until you get use to it, does that sound alright with ya sweetheart?" Polka smiles gently, she was getting used to the nicknames some of the skeletons have been giving her and then nods her head. "Of course. Thank you so much." 

And with that the two leave the room. 

(???'s P.O.V.)

"Goto? Are you syre this is going to work?" The boy asks the demon beast digimon. The cat like digital monster looks at the chocolate brunette wuth a nod, a serious look in dark forest green eyes. "If course. Once we get over to where the girls are, we can tell them that plans have changed here on our dimension." The male boy nods his head and kindly takes the red fusion loader. 

"Alright. Then lets go, we have no time to waste."

You are still filled with 109731368