Chapter 1

Polka hides her red face with both of her hands. If anything, her face would probably a bloody red color right about now. She slowly looks up at them again and sees another male skeleton, he had one glowing yellow pinprick, his face was covered in cracks just like Gaster, he wore a black fur jacket and nothing else underneath, showing his bare rib cage, and grey pants with a black belt holding them up, he also had black combat boots. He was sort of taller than the other smaller skeletons. He looks around and soon spots Polka and smirks. "Hello sweetie~ I'm Gaster Sans, but you can just call me G Sans or G, pleasure to meet you~" He purrs, taking one of Polka's hands from her face and brings it up to his mouth and kisses it like a gentlemen, Polka blushes even more from the contact of it. "G! Stop trying to be a charmer around Polka!" Gaster says from behind Polka, making her quickly pulls her hand away from his mouth. She still has a hand over her face, which is hiding her right eye, her left ruby red eye was left completely shown, her bangs not hiding them completely, G notices her eyes and feels his cheeks blush a yellow color, but chuckles and walks back to the other skeletons who were starting to get annoyed of his presence. Gaster sighs and shakes his head as soon as the skeleton walks back to the others but soon looks to the side and mumbles, "While your here Polka I will need to check your states to see if they had increased or not, though the machine might not be able to work since we haven't checked with the other souls we have gotten from the battles we had so far..." Polka looks at him a little confused but then nods her head in understanding. Gaster narrows his eyes at a machine that was connected to a giant control panel that had all kinds of colors levers and buttons, some of the buttons even light up. Gaster walks over to the panel that stands in front of the tube that Polka was hiding. He walks over to the panel and started to inspect the inside of some boxes on the right side, Polka looks at him curiously but soon turns her attention towards a giant tube that was connected to the giant test tube and panel. Her eyes go wide in surprise as sparks suddenly appear from the tube, she turns her head to see that Gaster was muttering about the machine being possibly jammed and needing to take years of re-coding some new instructions, she then gulps down a lump in her throat silently and decides to go and investigate the tube anyway, she looks at the tube to see that there was a tear on it and in it was some wires that were torn. She thinks for a moment before looking around to see if there was anything to keep them together, she soon spots pieces of tape on top of Gaster's clipboard. She walks over and takes the role of tape and walks back over to the tube as quiet as she could, she soon gets to the tube without getting caught and started to connect and tape the wires together so that they could hold and not disconnect. She tightly taped the wires around other ones with the same color then taped the hole of the giant tube around it over and over, suddenly, a whirring sound was hear, making the chocolate brunet girl stop from what she was doing, a sound of a bang was heard, she quickly looks to see that Gaster had dropped one of the boxes and was looking at the panel, the other skeletons snapped their heads over to the machine to see what was going on as Polka stood up and her eyes went wide in amazement as more tubes come out from the platforms under the white tiled floor. Inside the tubes were human souls of different colors and different shades. The human girl's ruby red eyes go largely big in curiosity as the souls start to light up even more brightly. The test tube lights up brightly as well, making the human girl step back and stumble behind the panel. She suddenly falls to the ground on her knees, suddenly turning weak, she tries to get up again but stumbles once more, she was about to get up again but sees that a skeletal hand was held out, she looked up to see that Carrot who was holding out his hand. Polka takes his hand and gets up, trying to get her legs back in control, soon they did. She looks at the souls and test tube in astonishment. Gaster was also looking at the test tube with the same astonishment as Polka. The others were looking at the test tube and souls in awe as well. Gaster soon runs over to the panel and starts to type in somethings as whirring noises start to become louder. "We might have a breakthrough here!" Gaster shouts out, suddenly, the whirring noises suddenly got quieter, an explosion noise was soon replaced with it and a shinning bright light blinded everyone's eyes/eye sockets. Everyone closes their eyes, when the light fades everyone opens their eyes again and when they did, they all saw that the tube was now filled with colorful particles and different colored shades of light, it lighted up the whole room with it's powerful light, to Polka, it was the prettiest sight she has ever seen in her life.

"Welp, seems like this human girl is a keeper."