Chapter 6

Ghost Polka chuckles darkly in a way that she sould not. She then laughs maniaclly as her eyes start to shrink, tears started to fall out of her eyes, wanting to fight back the rage she was feeling but she was losing to it. She stands up and stares at *** with her irisis now in two different shade of colors. her left eye was now a silver color, barely looking like she had an eye color, while her right eye turned a shade of a dark ocan blue. She raised a hand then suddenly, neon blue and dark red colored ice spears appeared floating in mid air, and a ice spear appeared out of thin air. She grabs it and aims her spear at *** as her bangs curtin over her eyes. But before she could attack, a hand was placed on her shoulder. She turns her head around to see it was UT Gaster. The chocolate brunette stares at him for a bit before calming down a little. "It's alright Polka, this is just an illiusion, I was just testing you, I'm sorry that I did this without warning." Soon everything fades and the lights went back on, Polka blinks and sees that she was now in a large room, Polka's eyes went wide in fear and franticlly looks around the room but stops when she sees that there was a window where the monsters were looking at her in shock. Polka's eyes soon turn back to their normal ruby red color and they became larger again, but the tears never did stop. Once the spears dissapeared, Polka falls to her knees and looks down a the ground and starts to sob and mutters to herself.

"I left them...I left them and it's all my fault that they could be-" UT Gaster cuts Polka off by placing a hand on her shoulder again. "It's not your fault Polka, it was all that girl's fault, though I have to admit, risking yourself just to save those two...that was very brave of you." Gaster states calmly as he gently rubs Polka's back to try and calm down her cries. Suddenly, the metal door opens, reviling UT Toriel, she runs over to Polka and hugs her gently. "Oh you poor child! Don't worry, we will find your sisters and get them back, then we can help you three get back to your friends. I promise you." Polka hicups and cries as she tries to hold her tears back. UT Asgore came in and places a hand on the brunette's shoulder, making her look up. 

"It is true, we will be your familiy from now on as well, you are important, and if they mean so much to you, then we will help you find them." Polka wipes away her tears and nods her head and thinks for a moment. "Polka, you don't need to rush on trying to remember." Polka looks at UT Gaster with wide eyes. "You knew that I lost my memories?" UT Gaster nods his head, making the other monsters look at him in shock, while UT king Asgore looks at him with anger. "Why didn't you say anything about this before Gaster." The Classic king asks him seriously. But strangly, UT Gaster didn't seem to tremble by his tone, usually he would be afraid if the king gets angry at him, but this time, he wasn't. "I apologize, your majesty, but I had to see to make sure I had done enough to get some of her memoreis back, it seems that she does remember a little bit now, but she doesn't remember fully, so I wanted to see if my machine worked, it seems it did but I think it has done enough for now." UT Gaster explains. Polka smiled a little but then remembered something. "But wait, what about those Tempature stats that I have? There has to be a reason to why I have that...right?" She asks UT Gaster, he thinks for a moment and then snaps his fingers. "I think I may have a breakthrough about that, but Polka, I'm going to need to take some of your blood in order to see if I'm correct." Polka looks at UT Asgore and Toriel, they both nod their heads. She then looks back at Gaster than nods her head again. He smiles and then he and Polka both walk out of the room, but suddenly, she was stopped when someone placed their hand on her shoulder, she turns around to see Edge. He had a sad look on his face and takes out the red choker with the golden bell.

"Here, I figured you might want it back because you saw one of your freinds..." Edge stops talking but Polka doesn't look at him sadly, instead she was smiling at him warmly. She kindly takes it from Edge and she pecks his cheek, making him blush darkly. Polka giggles and she quickly runs off to catch up with UT Gaster, but not without whispering a "thank you" to Edge before running away, leaving the edgy skeletons to his thoughts.

After when UT Gaster took Polka's blood, he decided that Polka should take break for the day, due to the unexpected test that he suddenly just pulled on her. Polka was walking back to her room but stops for a moment and looks around, feeling like as if someone was watching her, she gulps and starts walking back to her room quickly, wanting the feeling to go away, but it never did. She suddenly sees G sans and what looks like to be his brother, Gaster Papyrus, he was wearing a grey turtleneck, he had cracks on his skull like his brother and over his turtleneck was a black blazer. 

(Polka's P.O.V.)

G soon notices me and his sockets widen and he runs over and suddenly hugs me tightly. "Polka! Thank god that I found you first! I heard what happend and I'm really am sorry that had to happen to you. I'm really am sorry Dots." My eyes widen in surprise but I giggled and pushed him away gently. "It's fine G, after all, it's not like as if I remember anything else." I tell him, rubbing the back of my neck, then turn my dierection to the other new Papyrus, he seems to notcie and smiles at me kindly. "Why hello there human, I am Gaster Papyrus, but you can call me G Paps for short."  He said, taking my hand and kissed it like G did the first time when he meet me. I blushed a bit and but smiled a little and nod my head. "It's nice to meet you as well G Paps, I wish we could talk more, but I have to go and get some rest, UT Gaster had to take some of my blood and-" "I'm sorry, he had to take what?" G said, looking at me in shock, his pupils almost dissaparing. I nervosely laughed and told him, "Sort of a long story but he took my blood for a good reason, but I'm fine I promise you!" I said, trying to reasure G that I am okay. He sighs and nods his head and crosses his arms. "If you say so Polka, but if you still feel like you need anything, you can come to one of us okay?" I nod my head and smiled at them warmly then wave my hand a little. "See you guys later." With that, I left the two mysterious skeletons alone, but the feeling of eyes watching me, never left even when I was talking to G and G Paps.

'I better be careful, if I'm not I might get some people in trouble if this feeling doesn't go away.' I thought to myself as I reached my room. I soon went to sleep as soon as I hit the bed.

(3rd Person's P.O.V.)

"How Interesting =)"