Chapter 14

Note: This is what Gato looks like. And yes he is a digimon. Don't judge me for doing crossovers like this. Anyways, lets continue!

(Polka's P.O.V. in her journal.)

Dear Paps

Its almost has been a week now, we are almost at Mount Ebott UT, by the time we do I am going to see my friends again! I honestly feel really nervous about this, I just hope they remember me and explain everything that has happened while I was away, and maybe even explain about my past since I have forgotten all about it. At least on the bright side Classic is feeling better, though I sometimes wish he would stop worrying about me since all I do is just help UT Gaster clean the lab. But aside from that, everything is fine. But for some reason I feel like like someone is watching me, and I don't mean Error Sans using his bubble viewer to watch me with Chara and the other bad Sanses. I feel like someone is watching almost everyday, even when I sleep! Do you think there is someone else besides the bad Sanses and Chara that is watching me? I don't know, it could just be me. Anyway I better get going, otherwise I will be late! I'll see you next time!

Assistant and friend, Polka.

(Timeskip, Narration in Polka's P.O.V)

Polka was getting all set up and ready to head over to UT mount ebott. She looks at herself in the mirror and sighs as she sees what she was and sighs quietly then leaves the room. She heads over to the main hall and sees UT Gaster talking with UT Asgore, they noticed her walk towards them and smiles a little as they look at her completely surprised. "Polka...you look amazing, where did you get that outfit though?" UT Asgore asks as he starts smiling brightly at her. Polka smiles a little and moves some of her hair away from her face as she looks at them both. "Well...I made this myself..." The two monsters stare at her in more shock but they soon both smile at her and they both give her bright smiles. "You look amazing in that outfit of yours Polka, I think my son will start loving you even more than he already has." UT Gaster says with a chuckle, the brunette blushed madly at what he had said and shyly look away from him. This made both monsters laugh a bit at this, she pouts and crosses her arms and glares at the two playfully. Before she could even say a thing to them though, a new voice piped up from behind them.

(Polka's P.O.V. In her view.)

"G-G-G-Gaster!!!" We all turned our heads and see that it was UT Alphys and US Undying rushing over to us with shocked expressions on their faces. Immediately me and UT Asgore look at them in concern while UT Gaster was looking at them with a serious expression o his face. "What's wrong you two? Did something bad happened in the lab again?" I asked the two female monsters in front of me, UT Alphys shakes her head no while US Undying spoke up for her. "T-T-T-There is s-s-s-someone w-w-w-wanting t-t-to s-see you P-Polka....h-h-h-h-he s-s-says h-h-h-h-he kn-kn-knows y-y-you f-f-from l-l-l-light h-h-h-heart."

I swore I almost felt my own jaw hit the ground while I stared at the two female scientist who just told me that someone from the former team that I came form was here. "Take me to him." Was the only word that I said and immediately, those two lead me down the hall, once I got there my eyes go wide when I spot a monster that I had never seen before.

The monster was a black cat standing on its legs, though his feet had claws, his tail had purple strips on it and some of his fur seems to be puffing out a little bit, his eyes a golden sheen, there were bandages wrapped around him and he wore a red scarf around his neck. There was a wide round ring around his tail, it twelve symbols on it and only four were light up in different colors.

Next to him was a human boy, he wore a red turtleneck with black pants and black combat boots, he had a black choker around his neck with a bloody colored cross on it. His hair was long and it was a chocolate brown color but two parts of his head was sticking out, making them look like small demon horns. When I saw his face my eyes go wide in shock.

His face....had all my features...including my eye color.

The others were looking at the boy in either surprise or suspicion, probably because of the features he had that almost resemble to my own. Though some of the others were looking at him with comforting smiles, trying to reassure him that no one was going to hurt him. I calm myself and walked towards the two and smile nervously. "Hello, you two wished to see me?" I asked shyly. I see the human look up at me and see him nod his head with a small smile on his face.

"Y-Yes....um....I'm sure that you probably don't remember me but um.....I'm Luca....a different you from a different dimension."

My eyes go wide in complete shock along with the others. "Y-Y-Your....f-f-f-from a-another...d-d-d-dimension....?" US Undying asks as he stares at Luca in shock. The Sanses that were also here were looking at him with their sockets all black. Luca whimpers a bit at the attention and looks down trying to avoid the staring. "Y-Yes....a d-d-d-d-different dimension that's a bit different than yours....you see, um....I'm from a dimension were I am of course a leader of Light Heart like yourself.....but there was something different about the others." I tilt my head in confusion at his words. "Different? What do you mean by different?"

Luca bites his lip and stares at everyone nervously, scared that what he would say next would offend them. Before he could say it, the cat monster that was next to him spoke for him.

"Everyone here had treated him harshly, they always sometimes use him as a shield of some sort of if one of them is ever attacked, and not only that, they would ignore his orders and tell him that his ideas were stupid when they actually aren't at all. Luca was never appreciated by anyone at all but only me. I never wanted to hurt him in anyway possible." He said while glaring down at the grounds and growls and clenches his fist tightly. "He's also been betrayed by the only human he's ever been called a friend to him."

Everyone's eyes were wide and all the monsters that had been glaring at him soon gave him guilty looks. Feeling bad that they were treating him harshly when he was already going through so much. I was the only one looking at him with a sad expression, I hugged him gently, making his eyes go wide in surprise. "I'm sorry that you had went through so much. Son't worry, no one here will harm you, I promise." I tell him as I pet his head. I pull away from him and smile softly and saw that he had small tears in his eyes. "Thank you so much....." He says kindly and wipes away his tears. "So you said you knew me right? How do you know me?" I asked as I stare at him. "Well....you and I met in your version of digiquarts. You were a bit freaked out when you and you Gotomon had saw me but you were the only calm one. I was a bit scared but you found Gato for me. I was really glad that you had found him." He says with a kind smile. Gato nods his head in agreement. "Yeah, and we still owe you for that. And what better way to do that then lead you to your old team?" He says happily. Luca smiles brightly and gets up on his feet. "You can really lead me to them?!" I asked joyfully and they both nod their heads. I smiled more and soon hugs Luca and Gatomon happily.

"Thank you both so much!"

I say happily and soon got ready to get ready to get going.

Though, me and Luca never knew what fate had us in store.

You are still filled with 109731368