part - 32

Nari pov

I look at the wall clock and it's already 5 pm.

I stand up and i go to bathroom to take a shower,after i shower i wear the clothes that taehyung choose for me earlier.

I put a make up too.

After 30 minutes,i'm ready now,i look again to the wall clock and it's 5:55.

Someone knock on the door and i see taehyung come in here.he stare to me up and down.

"You look pretty" he said and i smile "and you look handsome" i said and he smile "you ready?" He ask me and i nodded for answer.

We go to his car,and be brought me to expensive restaurant.

"Look expensive here" i murmured.

The waiter open the door for us and we enter.

Taehyung pulled the chair for me and i sit down there.

"Thank you,gentleman" i said and he sit down infront of me.

The waiter came to us and he gave us a menu.

Taehyung tell to him what is his order.

"Nari,you what is your order?" Taehyung ask me,i look at the waiter.

"Same as him" i said and the waiter nodded,then he left.

Actually i don't know why i'm nervous?

Dawon pov

My brother leave now,30 minutes ago.he just visit here and we eat here together,after that he left,he said he have a work to finish.

I am now lying on my bed playing with phone,while momo is staring at the ceiling i don't know what's going on inside her head. Then she suddenly look at me.

"Dawon?" She call me.

"Hmmm?" I said while looking at my phone.

"What is love?" She ask me and i look her wrinkled eyebrow "what question is that?" I ask him back.

"Dawon just answer me" she said.

"I don't know love too,maybe love is when girl loves the boy and the boy loves back and they become in relationship because they love each other" i said.

"What if the girl loves the boy but the boy don't know that the girl loves him,is that called love?"she ask me.

I sit up to my bed.

"What do you mean?"i said.

"I'm asking this to you because.......i fell inlove to a boy but he doesn't know it" she said.

"Who's that boy?".

"Secret".

"Tell me,who's that?".

"..."

"Ok you just describe him"i said.

"Ok" she said.

"He is handsome and hot at the same time....when he smile my heart beat so fast,when he is around i can't think straitly...when he laugh my world suddenly stop....when he talking to me i felt butterflies to my stomach....i didn't notice that i'm slowly falling inlove to him...and that how i start loving him" she said.

Who's that boy momo talking about?.

"Daebak love story of you!" I said.