part - 19

I wake up,in unfamilliar room.

I'm tied on chair,my legs and hands are tied,i'm in the dark room and it's cold here i think i'm on the basement.

I try to escape but i can't the tied on me is so tight.

"My daughter"

I stop what i'm doing,i look who said that and i really regret looking at 'him'.

"D-dad?" I said "dad!! Release me!!" I shout.

"Calm down" he said,i give him a death glare "i just need you to my plan" he said "w-what p-plan?" I said.

My dad look at the 2 mens "get her in"he said to them and they nodded.

Later on i hear a girl voice "stop!! Let me go!!" She said,but wait i know that voice!!!.

I look who is the girl and omygash.

"Tzu-tzuyu?,tzuyu!!" I said and i look at my dad " you,you old man what you do to her,release her" i said.

He chuckle "earlier,you calling me dad,but now old man?"he said.

"Yes,you old man,because you don't deserve to call a dad!!!" I said then he slap me hard,my lips start to bleed because of his slap,and i give him a death glare again.

"You forgot? You leave us,me!! And mom!!,because of you!! She died!!!" I said and i burst out of crying.

"Well i don't care if she died or not"

"You,you are a heartless person!!"i said.

"You are worthless,worthless dad,worthless son,worthless husband and a worthless person!!" I said then he punch me in my stomach,i groan in pain.

"Stop!"i hear tzuyu shout.

Then my dad and the mens leave us here.they locked the door.

I'm still crying,i remember again the day when my family are happily together,the happy moments, i miss it,but because of him my mom died.

"Nari~ stop crying,you making me cry" tzuyu said.

I look tzuyu.

"Wha-what are you doing here?" I ask to her.

"I don't know too..... i'm just walking at the street,then they get me,they put me in the van,then i woke up i'm here" she said.

Why dad doing this?

Later on,i hear the door open and i saw my dad and the mens are here,they get tzuyu.

"No!! Don't hurt her!!" I said to them and they close the door.

They put a laptop infront of me.

"Wha-what are you do-doing?" I ask to them.

"Let's start the plan" my dad said and he smirk.

What are they trying to do?.
Are they trying to kill me? Then go do it!.

Taehyung pov

I'm heading now to go home.but i receive a call from unknown number,this unknown number not the same who send me a picture of nari and eun woo together.it's diferent.

I get my phone and he is calling for video call.

I press the green.

And i saw nari in the chair she is tied in chair.