part - 23

I straitly go home.I open the door and i saw taehyung watching tv,i sit beside him and he look at me.

"How's hang outing with eun woo?" He said with cold voice.

"It's pretty good" i said "ok" he said still in cold voice.i look at him.

"Why? You mad because i go out?"

"No"

"Why?~ you jelly? Ohhh my taehyung-ie~ is jelly jelly~~" i said and i both pinched his cheeks.

"I have something to give you" he said to me and i stop what i'm doing then he took out a paper from his pocket. "Here" i get the paper.

"What's this?" I said to him "just read it,one of your dad mens gave it to me he said i will gave it to you your dad made that letter for you before he die".

I slowly open the letter.

To my lovely sweet daughter,nari :)

     Nari my daughter,i just wan't to tell you that i love you,and i will always love you and you mother too,honestly. i didn't cheat your mom i made that whole story that i cheat to your mom but you two are wrong the truth is why i leave you two beacause i'm a mafia and i receive a death threat,he said he will kill you two if i not get rid to your side and your mother,i need you two leave because i'm thinking your two safety,i decided to make that whole story to easily leave you two.

While i'm reading this my eyes got wet and my tears start to fall one by one.

i leave you two here and i go america,but after a years i come back without saying,and that time i really didn't know that your mom died,after i know it everynight i drink alcohol and i really regret that i leave you two,do you know who is the one who gave me the death threat? It's bang pd nim the mayor of bts,so that i made a plan to get you  because i know you are living now to taehyung house.and i have a plan too to get you and we both live happily in america.

Nari i become a mafia, because of money,yes i will admit i'm a gold digger,because i wan't to spoil you,remember when you are young you are so happy when i buy you a barbie,playhouse,expensive clothes until you grow old you say you wan't a cellphone,tablet,laptop.

Nari please forgive me.but i already know you will not forgive me,you will only forgive when i die.and here it is.

And nari i have a plan to kill taehyung because if i kill him more money will go to me....but....i didn't know you love him...but...nari....do you know who is him?....do you forget him already?....it's him....your-----.

I didn't finish reading the letter,because it's not done writing.

I go to taehyung,and taehyung hug me,i cry hard on his chest.

Why i hate my own father without knowing the truth?.