part - 29

Jimin pov

I am now here where the ballerina do practice.

That's why i tell to taehyung earlier i'm busy because i will go here.

I'm here almost everyday just to see the beautiful girl.who called.

Myoui mina.

Everyday she is here just to do a practice.

I'm taking a video of her,but she suddenly look at me,then she stop practising.

"Jimin?" She call me.

"What are you doing here again?! I tell to you yesterday don't come here anymore but you didn't listen to me! Now go! And delete that video!!....now go!!" She shout.

"Mina?" I call her.

"Go!!!"she said and i do what she said i go outside.

Do you know why she is angry to me?.

Because i kiss her in lips,and her boyfriend saw it,then they break up.

She know i like her,i confessed to her but she reject me.

I didn't give up,i go where is she practising everyday,i watch her step,her step is daebak!.

Nari pov

After me and tzuyu hang out,me and suga go home now.its already past 6 pm now.

When suga open the door i saw jisoo cleaning,i go to her.

"Can we talk?"i said to her and she nodded.

I go to the kitchen and jisoo follow me.i get my phone and i show it to jisoo,i show her the picture i took her and jin.

She gave me shock look.

"Are you guys dating?" I said.

"N-n-no we are not" she said.

"Lying.....tell me the truth" i said.

"If i tell to you......you will tell it to anyone?" She said and i shook my head,she near her mouth to my ear and she whisper something.

"Y-yes we are dating....and please don't say to anyone" she said.and i give her a shock look i cover my mouth cause of schock.

"Are you not joking?" I said "we are not really officially on,we just start dating when you first came here,then he confessed to me but i reject him,then he started dating me....i don't know why i say yes at first"she said.

"Do you like him?" I said.

"Honestly....yes?" She said.

"Owemji!!"i said and start jumping because of exitement.

"Shhhhh" she said to me.

"What are you two talking?" Someone said.

Me and jisoo look who said that and we see j-hope.

"Oh j-jhope" i call him.

I see him,open the refrigerator and she get a water,and he drink it.

Then i left at the kitchen,i straitly go to my bedroom and i saw lisa sleeping,i lie beside him,and i fell asleep.