part - 4

Nari pov

she close the door after she leave,i go in door but i can't open it she locked it,i saw a window i go there but the window is locked.they kidnap me and i can't escape.

She's right i can not get out of here because of that taehyung,i don't want to die,i want to live more.

And then i remember what jisoo tell to me 'they will not kill you' huh? They will not kill me? What will they do to me? If they will not kill me?.

I sighed,and I just follow what jisoo said to me i go to bathroom to have a shower and change my clothes,this clothes is so cute.

I sit on shelf and put a make up,because that's jisoo order.

I am now done,but how can i go downstair if the door was close?.

I go to the door but i saw a red button,what's this for? I touch it but i accidentally pressed it.

"Sh*t.." i murmured then suddenly the door open and i saw jisoo.

"Do you need my help?" She said and i shook my head.

"uh sorry i forgot to tell that red button pressed it if you need my help" i said and i nodded.

"Let's go"she said.

"Where are we going?" I ask.

"To the living room follow me" she said and she start to walk i just follow her.

While we are walking im just looking around.

this house is kinda so pretty and big i don't think it's house because it's look a mansion.

We stop,we are now in living room,my eyes got bigger i saw taehyung sitting on safa watching tv while he is holding the remote,taehyung the one who kidnap me.

"Sir taehyung,nari is here" jisoo said,taehyung turned his head to me, my eyes and his eyes met and i quickly look to other side.

The truth is i want to run far and far from this mansion,i want to escape but i can't.

He stand up and he look jisoo they are talking in eyes,then jisoo bow and leave, what did he tell to her?.

Taehyung look at me and he start to come slowly,tf? Is he doing?,i want to kick his balls then i want to dashi run run run. Of course i can't do that.if i run he will shoot me,then im going to die.

His face now are only inches to my face,he near his mouth to my ear and he whisper something to me.

"Baby girl~" he whisper,tf? Baby girl? "Remember..You can't escape to me and this house will be your house...you will living with me,and if you try to escape i will not hesitate to shoot you" he said and i got goosebumps.

"Lets go" he said and he walk but i can't walk because i froze where are i'm standing,i froze because of what he whisper to me.

He stop walking and he turned around to me.

"Do you want me to hold your hands while walking? Huh?" He said and i just stare at him.

He came to me and he get my hand and he hold it.we go to his lamborghini car. And he throw me inside of car.

You are bad to me huh? If that what you want,i will use my bad side.

"Yah!" I said and i groan in pain,he came inside of his car.i try to open the door of car but he locked it already.

"Where are we going?!" I said and he ignore me.

"Yah! Im talking to y--" he cut my words by looking at me seriously.

"Are you shouting at me?" he said and i slowly shook my head.

"Shut.up or i will shoot you" he said and he start his car.

I shut my mouth,beacause i'm scared if he shoot me.

It was silent for a moment,and i break it.

"What do you want to me? Why you kidnap me?are you going to kill me?" i ask to him and he look at me directly in my eyes.

"I want. you...and i will not going to kill you" he said and he look to his front.

"please let me go"i said and he shook his head.

"Please" i said and he just ignore me.

Because of that let me use my attractive side yes my attractive side.i'm normally using this side to other people when i need to please them.it's my habbit.

"Taehyungie~" i said and he look at me,i don't know where i get that nickname,it suddenly came out to my mouth.

"Please~" i use my the best aegyo i puppy my eyes,i'm doing this to change his mind.

"No" he coldly said and he continue driving,i just sighed and accept i can't escape to him and i will living with this mafia.

I don't know why i need to live with this mafia and i don't know why he don't want to kill me,and why he kidnap me? i'm totally confused.