part - 5

He park the car and we enter a building.

The guards and whoever we meet they all bowing to taehyung and me,and i'm just bowing them back,while taehyung walking looking so cool and his hands are on his pocket,he stop and i stop too.he turn around and he face me.

"Listen" he said and i nodded.

"Do all what i say,be nice whoever you meet here and don't try to run and don't go somewhere else,i'm the boss here so listen to me,understand?" He said and i roll my eyes and nodded then he continue walking,i'm walking behind to him,the real thing here is i need help,i want to shout help here.

Taehyung knock on door,there is a writing there 'mr.kim office',we both enter there.

"Dad?" He said,the chair turn around and i saw a old man i guess 50+? And i think he is a mafia too ofcourse like father like son right?.

"My Son" the old man said with smile he stand up and he hugged taehyung,taehyung hug back.

Taehyung sit on sofa so i sit beside him and i still shutting my mouth,i have nothing to do just to shut my mouth,follow what he say,and follow wherever he go.

His dad sit infront of me and taehyung.

"Is this you choose taehyung?" his dad said while pointing at me.

"Yes dad....dad this is nari..hong nari" taehyung said with a smile.

"A-annyeonghaseyo" i awkwardly said and i bow my head a little bit, and his dad smile to me.

then taehyung get my hand, i pulled a little bit my hand, but he look me in eyes,i just gave my hand to him,and he hold my hand infront of his dad.

"I'm really really happy taehyung,you don't know how much i'm happy today,i'm so happy to you taehyung,i can't really wait that our clan get bigger.....if our clan get bigger more money will come to us......and that we are the richest mafia on the world" he said still with smile on face and taehyung too his ,dad look at me so i forced to give him a fake smile.th?.

I really don't know what are they talking about?.

"So when is the wedding?" He said and i choked on my own saliva.

"Wha-what? we-wedding?" I ask to him, but taehyung squeeze my hand.

"Yeah about wedding?...our wedding is on next week"he said and i look him,he look me too.i talk to him with eyes 'what? wedding?' I said in eyes 'i will talk to you later' he said in eyes.

I just sighed.

I don't want to marry a mafia? I don't know who he is? I just met him a little while ago and then i marry him? Bwtf?.

His dad look at me so i smile.

"Give me a grandchild immediately" he said and i'm just nodded with fake smile.

His dad start asking me a question about my life,about my family? He ask where i'm living?,where is my family?,how old i am?,i'm just answering it,then taehyung he just looking at me while i'm answering his dad question.

While i'm answering his question someone knock and came.

"Mr.kim you have a meeting now" the girl said i think this is his secretary,well if you don't know i'm the best in guessing.

"Ok" he said.

"I have a meeting,i will go now" he said.

"Bye dad"taehyung said and he hug him.

"Bye....."what should i call him? Dad too?.

"Call me dad" he said and i smile.

"Bye dad" i said and i smile he hug me and ofcourse i hug back.then he left.

You know i'm the best in acting.