part - 8

(A/n: nothing...i just want to put the mv of mic drop here :) )

Taehyung pov

It's already 10 minutes past but i'm still finding nari,i am now walking in park thinking where nari go?.

While i'm walking i saw a girl walking but i'm facing her back is that nari?,i see someone a man near on her back i think he's following her.he's about to pull her wrist but i suddenly shout.

"Nari!!!"

The girl turn around and i'm right she's nari.

Nari pov

When i turned around i saw taehyung.

"Crop dead" i murmured,here we go again,i ran as fast as i can.but he chased me.

He got my wrist and we stop.

"Taehyung!! Let me go!!!" I said and i'm trying to get my hand.

he pulled me to his car.

"Taehyung!!" I shout,but he ignore me,i'm sure i'm really really dead now nari get ready for fight later.

We arrive at house.

He throw me at bed.

"Now your sorry!!" He shout me,please my tears don't fall.

"Taehyung sorry,sorry i didn't follow you" i said,i need to calm this volcano,he is so scary now.

"No!"

"Please taehyung" i said and i start to cry,i don't know why i'm crying? I'm crying because i'm scared? Because i know what happen next.i look taehyung and he is so so so angry to me now.

He start to unbuckling his belt....waittttt....what are you doing?.

"Tae-taehyung what are you d-doing?" I said,he get my two hands and he beaten me on my palm using his belt.i burst my tears because it's really really hurt.

"Tae-taehyung s-stop it hurts!!" I said but he ignore me,few seconds later he stop and i look my palm is so red it have a mark of belt.

"You didn't listen to me.....i will give you a chance to choose because i love you....Now choose......lust...or...pain?" He ask to me actually wtf? Are you asking about?.....ahhh i get it..what he's asking about......I'm sure if i choose lust he will rape me and if i choose pain i will got alot of bruises and i will vomit blood.bwtf?.

"Answer me!!" I close my eyes because of his loud shout.

"P-p-pain"i said,i hear he smirk "ok,if that's what you want" he said.

***

"Taehyung please s-s-stop--ahhh!" I said,after 15 minutes he still beating me i have now alot of bruises and i'm now vomiting blood,i don't know how many i said stop to him.

I hear the door open,so taehyung stop and we both look who is it.

"Jungkook what?" Taehyung said,so he's name is jungkook.

"New mission" he said and he left.

Taehyung look at me.

"Treat your bruises,i'm going out, DON'T TRY TO ESCAPE AGAIN" he said and i nodded because i'm really scared to him now.then he left.

I stand up but i fail because of my bruises on legs,but i try again.

I pressed the button to call jisoo and she came in.

"Wipe all the bloods on floor and give me a kit" i said,and she help me to sit on bed.

She wipe all the bloods on floor while me treating my bruises.

"Is taehyung give that bruises to you?" Jisoo ask me and i nodded.

I remember again what he did to me,i'm vomiting blood but he didn't stop,i burst my tears again,i feel jisoo sit beside me and she hug me,i cry in her shoulder,and she patted my back.

"Unnie~" i said "i don't want here" i said to her.

"Shhhh....just listen to him..he will not hurt you"she said.

(Skip time) (8:00 pm)

I am now lying on bed and i can't sleep because of my bruises it's hurt so much and if i move alot it will hurt so so much.

Suddenly i remember taehyung.

What mission?.

Mission to kill people ofcourse,silly nari.