part - 11

We ride at his car,"Where do you want to go?" Eun woo ask me and i look him,then i smile.

"At my dorm" i said.

"Where is that?" He ask.

***

"Here" i said and he stop the car.

"What are we doing here?" He said.

We both go outside of car.

i pulled his hand and we run to go inside,i'm so excited i can see tzuyu again.

I'm now standing at the door.

"What is the time now"i ask eun woo,and he look at his wrist watch "it's 5:12 pm" he said.

it's already 5:12,so tzuyu are here now,because our school end at 3 pm and it's friday today it's her day off.

I knock at the door,few seconds later she open it.

"Nari?"

"Hi?" I said while waving with smile.

"Nari!!!!" She said and she hug me so tight "let's go inside first" i said to her and she nodded.

"Nari,where did you go?,you made me worry." I said.

"Tzuyu~" i said and she look at me.

"Do you wan't to know it?" I ask her and she nodded.

"Do you remember the day you leave me alone in club?" i said and she nodded "that night i got kidnapped" i said and she look so shock,tzuyu's eyes now are getting wet because of her tears,then she hug me,"nari,sorry i leave you there,this is all my fault because of me you got kidnap" she said "don't worry i'm fine there,they did not hurt me" i said."are you ok?" she said and i nodded.

"These past few days you didn't go here where did you sleep?..don't tell me you sleep in street" She said.

"No,i didn't sleep in the street,actually....I-i'm living now with t-taehyung" i said and i low my head."taehyung?!" She said and i nodded still my head low "you are living with mafia?" She ask me.and she can't believe what i say."how did you get out?" She ask me and i look her.

"He is now gone for one week,and eun woo....." i said and i look eun woo then i look again to tzuyu "he help me to get out of that house for a moment,but i have no choice to come back at that house again" i said and she hug me again "this is all my fault" she said while hugging me "shhhhh,it's not your fault i got kidnapped,don't worry they will not kill me" i said and she look at me "how did you know they will not kill you?" she ask "taehyung said to me" i said "did you believe him?" she said and i shook my head,then she sighed.

She notice eun woo,then she make a creepy smile.

"Introduce me your boyfriend" she said to me with a tease voice.

"Yah!,That is not my boyfriend!" I said,and i look eun woo he is smiling,really?,eun woo look like it.

"Are you sure?" she said with a tease voice "yes".

"Ok you said that" she said,and silent for a moment.

"I really miss you" she said, "me too".

"Are you still coming back here?" She ask me,i hope i can back here.

"I don't know,but we can chat,taehyung allowed me to use my phone" i said.i look eun woo and he is looking so bored here.

"Uhh...tzuyu we need to go" i said and we both stand up.

"That fast?" She said and i nodded,i hug her and she hug back "i don't know when we will meet again" i said while hugging him "nari,remember 'fighting'" she said and we broke the hug. I look eun woo.

"Let's go" i said and he nodded.

"Bye tzuyu!" I said "bye nari,and you too eun woo" she said back.