part - 17

I please taehyung to go out of house with him because i'm too bored here and it's been 3 weeks i didn't go outside,i feel like i'm in jail,and he have no choice to say yes.

"Wear this" he said to me and he gave me a two shopping bag,i look the inside and i see a t-shirt pink stripe and the other one is a shoes sneakers,i smile in excited because i'm going outside today.

I go inside of bathroom to take a shower and i wear what taehyung give to me,and i wear the shoes too.

I go out of the bathroom and i see taehyung wearing a pink stripe shirt,jeans,and a sneakers.

"Couple shirt huh?" I said "let's go" he said and i nodded for anwer.

He took me to park.and we sit down in bench.

I close my eyes feeling the wind,i miss this.then suddenly i feel someone peck on my lips,i open my eyes and i see taehyung smiling to me.

"What are you doing?" I said and he smile to me.

Silent for a moment.

"Taehyung-ssi" i called him and he look at me "i have a question" i said "what is that" he said.

"the day i'm with eun woo you and i escape to you why you didn't beaten me?" I ask to him "why? You want to get beaten?" He said "no,no not like that,i'm just...curious" i said.

"Do you wan't to know?"he said and i nodded.

"Because i.love.you".

"Eh?" I said "do you wan't to hear a secret?" He said and i nodded again.

"Eun woo is my step brother,and at the same time he is my enemy,he's a mafia and i'm a mafia too fighting with one girl and is that you"he said and he look at me "i know he like you,and by his action towards you i know he have a plan getting you to me" he said.

"So if i'm you,avoid him" he said.

"And why i'm gonna listen to you?" I said "for your safety nari listen to me"he said.

I stand up "let's go i'm hungry" i said and he stand up too.

I hold his hands while walking,then suddenly again i feel butterfly to my stomach.

"Where do you wan't to eat" he ask me " i don't wan't to the restaurant....too expensive" i said.

"If we are not eating in restaurant....where?".

I look him and and i made a creepy smile.

I take him to street foods.

"I miss the street food here" i said and i pick a food and i eat it.

I look taehyung,who is starring at me while i'm eating

"Why are you not eating?" I said "oh here....say..ahh" i said and he eat the food.

"How is it?" I ask,and his face become bright"it's delicious" he said and he get a food and he eat it.

After 5 minutes i'm still eating food.

"Haven't done eating yet?" Taehyung ask to me,and i answer him "no" while my food is full.

Taehyung pov

Is this girl super hungry?.

I look grandmother who is selling this food.

"How many my girlfriend eat?" I ask to the old woman.

"Already 15 pieces of stick".

Aishhh this girl.

"How much halmeoni?" I ask.

"5,000 won" she said,and i'm about to get my wallet but nari speak.

"Are you paying already?....wait! I haven't done eating yet!" i hear nari said and she get a 3 stick of that food i don't know what is that name.

I look grandmother.

"6,000 won" she said and i pay all nari eat.

"I'm so full" nari said while rubbing her tummy.

"Is there a girl eating that much?....18 stick" I ask to him "aissshhh"

"I'm just missing the street food here" she said.