part - 12

(A/n: nothing i just wan't to put the mv of just one day here :) )

"Do you want to go home now?" He ask me,and i look him.

"No,please,not now,i don't want now,can we please stay in outside for a little bit?" I said,"ofcourse" he said with a smile.

"Where did you wan't to go now?" He ask me "i don't know,i wan't a place,my mind can relax" i said.

We enter at his car,couple minutes ago,we stop at the cherry blossom.we go out of his car.

"Wow" i said while looking at the tree,i get my phone and i give it to eun woo "picture me here" i said.

"1....2....3.."then he gave it to me "thank you" i said and i look my picture,i'm so pretty here.

We take more pictures here,and we walk for a little bit,but suddenly my stomach growl.

"Hungry?" He ask,and i nodded shyly.

We go to a cafe,because only the cafe is the near here,and the drinks here is so so yummy.

After 20 minutes we finished drinking and he pay the drink,because i forgot my wallet on home,and my wallet is empty,i have no money this time.

Eun woo take me to amusement park,because i said i don't want to go home.

We ride a roller coaster and i feel my soul leave my body,we ride ferris wheel the view there is so pretty,we go to haunted house but i'm just holding the back of shirt of eun woo and he is laughing to me because of my expression while we are on haunted house,we play a claw machine but he failed he try again and try again until he got a teddy bear the teddy bear is so cute.

He buy me a ice cream and we sit on bench.

"Do you wan't to go house now?" He ask me then he look his watch on his wrist "its already 10:21 pm" he add.

"Why do you wan't me to go home?!,its too early!" i said.

"Because.if they realise you are not in your room they will call taehyung,and taehyung will beaten you".

"Yeah, your right"i said with a sad voice.

He stand up,so i stand up too "well i guess i'm going back home again" i said.

A tears start to form in my eyes,i look on the sky to not my tears fall.

But i didn't realise there is a rock then i stumble.

I fell down on floor,"Ow" eun woo came to me,my knees are bleeding because of that rock,aiissshhh jjinja?. "Are you ok?" Eun woo ask me,he help me to get up "i-its bleeding" i said and eun woo rolled his handkerchief to my knees "this handkerchief will help to stop to bleed your knees" he said.

"Can you walk?" He said,and i try to walk but i fail,i'm about to fall but eun woo catch me,we stare for a little bit,but i break it,i get up to his hand"t-thank you" i said.

He walk pass by me,then he sit up,i'm facing now he's back while he is sitting.

"Ride here" he said "y-you sure?" I said back and he nodded.

Ok i will ride even though i'm heavy.

I ride on him,and i called this piggy back ride.