part - 10

Taehyung now packing his things,actually i'm so happy i will not see taehyung for one week,i'm curious who's that mayor jungkook talking about?.

"Nari" he call me but he still looking at his things

"Hmm?" I coldly said.

"I repeat,don't go again if you don't want to get hurt again"

"Naeeee" i said.

He came to me,and he gave me peck on my cheeks,ew.he sit beside me and he hug me "i will miss you" he whisper to my ear,well sorry i will not miss you,he stand up and he wear his bag pack.

"I will not let you go out,i will lock this door,it will only open if jisoo came with your food,arraseo?" He said and i nodded,then he left.

I let myself fall on bed.and sigh,i want my own free dom.

??? Pov

"Here is the information of the girl" he said and he gave me a envelop.

"Her name is hong nari,she is a half american and korean,she is only child,and now she is a college student,living in a dorm with her roommate name chou tzuyu,her mother died because of cancer and her father leave them because he has a another woman,but he got kidnap and she is now living with taehyung" he said.

"Taehyung?" I said and he nodded "my step brother?" i add.

"My younger brother Taehyung be ready i will get nari to you" i said.

Nari pov

(After 4 days)

It's already 4 days taehyung leave,and not leaving this room,they lock me here,they will just open the door if i'm hungry then jisoo will open the door and she will gave me a food.

I wan't to go out,but i can't because if i go out i will get beaten by taehyung again,and hopefully my bruises are healing.

I am now lying on bed starring at the ceiling,thinking what if i not get kidnap what should i'm doing now? Hangout with tzuyu? I miss her,i miss my work,i miss my school,i miss my freedom.

"Pssst" i hear someone psst me i look at the window and i saw a man.looks familiar.i quickly sit up.

He jump from window to go inside here.

"Wh-who are you?" I said.

I get a pillow and i'm about to throw him,but i stop myself.

"You don't remember me?" He ask to me.

"Actually your face is familiar to me" i said.

"Ofcourse i'm familiar to you" he said and he sit beside me and i gave him a just-say-your-name-before-i-shout look.

"I'm the man who you bumped in park?" He said,i think what he said and.

"Yeah,is that you?" I said and he nodded with smile,but wait what his name again? E-e-eum Wu? Eum wou? Um wu?.

"eun woo" he said and i look at him,is this boy reading my mind?.

"Yeah,eun woo i forgot,sorry" i said "so what are you doing here?" I ask.

"I'm her too get you".

"To g-get me?" I said.

"I'm just planning to take you wherever you want".

"Really?"i said,my face got brighten,i can go to the apartment to see tzuyu.i don't realised i hug him because i'm so excited to get out of this hella hell house,then i realised what are i'm doing,i awkwardly let go him,and i mouthed him 'sorry'.

"Lets go"  he said and he stand.

But then i remember taehyung,i forgot i'm not allowed to go out.

"Eun woo" i called him and he stop walking he look at me.

"I forgot,taehyung not allowed me to go out?" I said.

"Don't worry taehyung isn't here he will not know" he said,but wait how did he know taehyung?.never mind.

He help me to get down on the window,and we climb at the front gate,we use the front gate because they know i will escape again and i will use the back gate but pabo,they forgot to give a man here.