part - 15

Taehyung still starring at me while eating "what?" I said with a full of foods on my mouth "don't talk with your mouth full" he said and he pinch my cheeks.

He stand up and he kiss my forehead "i'm leaving i need to go to work" he said.

So yesterday i fell asleep while crying? So taehyung didn't hurt me? I look my hands and my legs they have no bruises so that means taehyung didn't hurt me.

I look around the house but i didn't see jisoo,well maybe she is on garden cleaning or she is in upstair,i look around the house again.

It's been a week i'm here but i haven't see this whole house.

I go upstair to my bedroom,then i lie on bed.

I get my phone on my pocket.....but wait....where is my phone..holy sh**.....i lost it.....where did i put that,i stand up and i find my phone in this whole room,i check in the closet,cabinet....etc...and last i look under of bed and...."gatcha,i found you"i said and i get my phone,but while i'm getting my phone i saw a red box?.

I get it and i'm about to open it someone open the door of the room.

"Nari did you see my wrist watch?" He ask me.

"T-taehyung?"

He notice what i'm holding he came inside,
"What are you doing?!" He said and he quickly get the box from me "i-am just curious what's inside of that box" i said "who said you can touch it!" he said then he hide the box under the bed "i-i'm sorry,i thought i can touch it" i said with a little low voice.

"Sir taehyung i saw your wrist watch and here" i hear jisoo said,and taehyung angrily get his watch to jisoo,the he left.

Jisoo look at me "what happened to him?" She ask me "i don't know?,i just touch the red box then he become angry to me" i said then jisoo left.

(Skip time)(after 30 minutes)

I'm just lying here in bed,playing with my phone,and watching some random videos on youtube,then suddenly i remember what happened earlier.

I'm again curious what's inside of that red box,my curiousity can kill me.

I control myself not to open that box,i just pay attention somethings on my phone,to control myself not opening that red box.

(Skip time) (7:00 pm)

I got text from taehyung. And he said 'i will be back home at 7' oh then? Well i don't care go home if you wan't i don't care,i look the time on my phone and i saw it's already 7 my eyes get bigger.....holy shookt......then i hear shout downstair.

"Nari!!! I'm home'' he shout.

I hear the door open and i feel he lie beside me,then he hug me from behind.

"I miss you" he said,and i face him.

"Taehyung?" I call him.

"hmm?".

"Can i ask you a question?".

"But you already did".

"Two question?" .

"You already did" he said.

"Four question?".

"You already did".

"When?".

"Now" he said.

This boy made me pissed,are you kidding?.

"Please~" i said "ok,ok what is that?"he said.