part - 26

Nari pov

We're now sharing lisa room,because that's taehyung said.

He said his house are only have 3 room,for him,for jungkook and this room are just a guest room but now this is my room and lisa.

Taehyung now isn't in house he is now in bts dorm he said he will sleep there with jungkook and the rest of bts,but taehyung leave a mens here to watch me,lisa and also jisoo.but he will comeback here in home tomorrow with bts.

I'm playing with my phone now and lisa too after she fixed her things,she is now playing with his phone.silent between us and we two minding our own bussiness.

But later on she broke the silence.

"So you are nari?" She said to me and i look her then i  nodded."how did you know my name?".

"I already know your name since elementary,because jungkook always telling your name,like, i miss nari,what nari doing now?".

"What do you mean 'bout jungkook always telling my name" i said.

"You don't know?" She said and i shook my head.

"Jungkook like you" she said and i give her a schock look.

"Are you joking?" I said and she shook her head.

"He.like.you a lot since elementary he just shy and have no confidence to tell you that he like you,but don't worry he said he will try to move on to you and find someone else,that's what he said to me earlier"she said.

"And i'm here still loving jungkook without he knowing,and i come back here for just him,him and him"she murmured but it's not murmured because i clearly hear it.

"You like jungkook?"i said and he gave me a shock look.

"N-no,w-why i w-will like jungkook,he is my bestfriend" she said.

"Oh c'mon you stuttered and by your acting now you like jungkook,and i know that feel i'm in love with my bestfriend too but....that is my past" i said.

"Ok i will admit i like jungkook at first,so that's why i work hard just to be friend with him"she said and i look her.

"I can help you with him" i said and he look at me "really?" She said.

"yeah!".

Then she hug me tight,i don't know if this girl love to hug?,then i felt awkwardness by her hug.then she broke the hug.

"Can we be friends?" She ask me "ofcourse why not?" I said.