part - 20

Nari pov

I look on the screen,and i saw taehyung.

"Tae-taehyung!!please help me!" I said.

"Nari where are you?!" Taehyung said

Then suddenly my dad turn around the laptop to face taehyung in video call.

"Where did you take nari!" Taehyung said.

"Oh why are you so angry?.....just go here if you wan't to see nari alive,if you don't you will only see her dead body showering with his own blood" my dad said.

"And....i forgot....don't bring anybody just you only you...understand....and if you bring someone....you will not see nari again" then he hang up the call.

"Why are you doing this?......did you just doing this for money?....dad i'm your daughter....please stop......don't do what is your plan....dad i'm begging you...dad i love him" i said with soft voice.

"No,jstfu!"he said.

Later on,i see taehyung and two mens holding his two wrist.

"Nari" taehyung said "taehyung" i said back.

"Your here~"my dad said,then the two mens enter tzuyu here.tzuyu now is untie.

They throw tzuyu and taehyung on floor.

"Taehyung~" my dad call him and taehyung look him.

"Do you know my daughter love you?" My dad said.i look him,did he just said that?! tf?..

"I know" he said,then my dad look at me.

"I don't know what will your answer after i say this,so i prepared this two choices,nari....if you choose me...taehyung and tzuyu will be save but if you don't choice me..one of them will die.. so choose now who will you save.....pick one of them....tzuyu your bestfriend or taehyung your love one.....now choose....i will give you 30 seconds to answer it....1..."

He start counting,and i can't choose,if i choose taehyung my dad will kill tzuyu,and if tzuyu i choose taehyung will died....but if i choose dad they will be save...i look taehyung and he is signaling me to choose tzuyu but i ignore him,i look tzuyu she is scared now.

What should i answer?

"Times up" i look my dad "so give me your answer"he said.

"I-i choose----"

Then suddenly i hear the door open i look who is it and i saw eun woo.

"Eun woo!" I said.

Eun woo start to shoot the mens here,he throw a gun to taehyung and taehyung help him to shoot.tzuyu ran to me to help me untie.

I see Taehyung shoot my dad on his chest.and my dad fell on floor.

"D-dad?!" I said,i'm about to run to him but i stop myself,because i know he deserve it.

I'm about to run to go outside with tzuyu,but i feel someone hold my feet and i stumble i fell on the floor,i look who hold my feet and i saw dad.

I kick my dad to his face,and he release me,tzuyu help me to run,but before i run i look back again to eun woo and taehyung.

I saw my dad lying on floor with his blood but he is holding a gun and he is ponting that to taehyung back.

I ran to taehyung,and my dad click the gun.and.

I catch the bullet,"Taehyung~" i call him for once,i feel the bullet on my back,taehyung turned around to me "nari!" He call me then he shoot my dad.

He catch me "taehyung" i call him again,then i close my eyes.

"What happened?!" I hear tzuyu voice,and she came towards me and taehyung.

"Nari please wake up" he said.

"Nari open your eyes!" Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu......thank you for everything" .

"No no no no don't say like that,nari what i told you i said fighting!".

I shook my head to tzuyu.

"Taehyung......i just wan't to say,thank you for everything,and i love.....y-you"after i said that,then everything wen't black.

"Nari no!!!".

He carried me bridal style,he take me to his car and we go to hospital.